+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 18 and still a virgin

18 and still a virgin

Let me start this topic by saying I lied in the title, it's still about 4 months until I'm 18 but that's not a biggy .

I know many of you will say that I still have time and I should wait for the right girl, and I do respect your opinion and I do realise that. I am still considering waiting for the right girl and give her something I cant give to anyone else.

Although waiting for the right girl has turned into somewhat a rule to me which shouldn't be broken, I am not sure if I can wait.
    I find myself every day thinking more and more about sex. I don't like it but unfortunately that's the way it is.

I have recently noticed a girl that works at the swimming pool which I frequently go to. She works as a lifeguard there and I find myself looking at her way too much then I am supposed to . I started thinking of her sexually and would love to do it with her but I have never even spoken to her which bugs me and I know that if we did it, it would be somewhat awkward.
    She looked at me a couple of times as well as I walked past her but me being me I immediately looked back at my mate I was with. I don't even know how to realise a girl is attracted to me (I know, I'm such a ladies man )
    Obviously being shy around girls that are attractive to me isn't helping so I thought you as the readers and potentially experienced people could help me out in this situation.
    Is there a way I could start talking to that girl? Should I pretend to drown , that's stupid .

Anyway, I need sex and from what I've heard from my mates I seem to be way to sexually active then I should be which also isn't a good thing.
    How can I go about finding someone who would want to have sex just for fun? How do you guys think my ex (very attractive!) girlfriend would react if I asked her to be "sex buddies (someone you only have sex with on a regular basis but without a relationship)" ? She seems to be attracted to me every time we talk and we have almost done it once but something stopped her.
    Not every single time we see each other we seem to argue or every time we stop talking we seem to hate each other. Strange thing I know. I am not in love with her one bit because she has changed too much but I still want to have sex with her A LOT! Is it just me with such a problem or is there someone who understands exactly what I mean?

Any response would be appreciated, thanks

The only person who would tell you to "wait for the right girl" is a woman in her 40s trying to emasculate you over the Internet.

You know how many men think to themselves, "Oh, I regret giving my virginity to xxx. I wish I hadn't had sex with her"? None. The only time a man regrets having sex is if either: a) he's drunk the previous night and wakes up to a Medusa look-alike who just turned his cock into stone, or b) he contracted an STD from her. Even if she gets pregnant, there's always the "Falcon Punch" way out of that situation, which is nothing short of awesome.

Go up to that girl, grab her by the neck, and have your way with her.

(Oh, and quit being so polite, you goddamn Brit.)

Quit being so polite? Good joke mate.
    So what am I supposed to be walking around swearing at everyone I see? ****ing redneck.

I was being polite writing the topic because I am speaking to people I don't know.
    You clearly got something wrong with you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    So what am I supposed to be walking around swearing at everyone I see? ****ing redneck.

I was being polite writing the topic because I am speaking to people I don't know.
    I think being 18 you should just concentrate on having more dates and just being comfortable around girls. If it happens that you find some girl very attractive and there is overall chemistry then you can think about progressing from there.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Simon, don't mind him, he is just trolling a little.. he likes to do that

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I am not in love with her one bit because she has changed too much but I still want to have sex with her A LOT! Is it just me with such a problem or is there someone who understands exactly what I mean?

Any response would be appreciated, thanks
    There isn't anything wrong with you.... you sound quite normal to me. I don't think trying to be **** buddies with your ex is a good idea though, because girls tend to have emotional reactions to physical intimacy, and she will likely become more attached to you after having sex, which since you don't LIKE her, is a bad idea.

You should concentrate on improving your dating life. If all you really want is sex, then you should be able to manage that once you get to university without too much trouble, so long as you aren't lacking in social skills.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Just go the local pubs where the booze runs freely. You would be bound to find someone who would put out in there....everyone else manages too. LOL.

I think it's feasible to at least go for you ex to have her just once. Otherwise, years later, you might regret it and wonder what she was like in bed.
    If you love her and you're empathetic to her feelings, though, this is a bad idea, since - like vashti says - she will likely get emotionally attached. But if you're a seductive heartbreaker and you just want to get laid, then you probably don't care how she feels afterward.

Don't freak out about losing your virginity though.

You're an idiot, doppel.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    You're an idiot, doppel.
    I love when you post.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by lovesjoyajm View Post
    You're an idiot, doppel.
    Music to my ears, dear. Comparable only to the first time I heard Chopin's op. 9 nš2.