+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need to know from a womans point of view...

Need to know from a womans point of view...

I've liked her for a while now but I started making it known to her during my second semester. I started going to her spot after school where she always stands under a tree (sometimes glancing at a book). My friend would notice her listening to our conversations and I saw her looking from the corner of my eyes. Later on in the year in my 1st period class our teacher decided to move us. The desk were now in rows. I sat next to a friend on his left and the girl I like on his right. For the rest of the year every single day she would stare at me a lot. When I grew the balse to look back she would quickly turn away. Sometimes even at lunch. I've never talked to her but I think something is up. Later in the year after school she would start bringing some random guys and as arrived at the spot she would turn around to see if I was there and then give her friend a hug. I couldn't take it anymore so I wrote her a love poem which I was going to give to her in private but then my friend called her out in front of her friends @ lunch and as I arrived I saw them all standing there waiting expecting something. I was nervous because people were looking so in the end her and her friends continued walking and me and my friend followed. He was calling out her name so she can stop but she kept on walking and as soon as I called out her name she stopped and came walking towards me with a smile. I gave her poem and she said thank you. We both walked away. The next day she began to stare at me more then ever. During lunch my friend called out her name and he would point at me with his eyes and she would just giggle. During P.E her friend passed by me and I heard her laugh to herself.

Now, the school years over but I'm still curious. So, I asked her on myspace what she thought of the poem and she wrote, "like I told your friend it was interesting". I didn't get the I told your friend part at first but I was glad that she found in interesting. I wrote back that that made my day but she didn't reply. My other friend later told me that he asked her what she thought of it and she also told him it was interesting. I guess that is what she meant by "like i told your friend." The idiot also told her I was with him when I really wasn't. He asked her if she would give me a chance and she said, "no, i don't want a boyfreind" which confused me because of all those signs she would give me during school. I sent her a message that I want to get to know her but, she just read it. Also take note that on her profile it says she loves to be single. Later on my friend who actually knows her told me that she said the poem was random but sweet.

Just what is she thinking? I need to hear a girls opinion.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    In truth, I think the poem may have freaked her out a bit, and caused her to back off. Poems are intimate declarations, which can be a little intimidating coming from someone you don't really know.

Initially, it sounded like she may have been interested, but after the poem, when asked, she was pretty clear about her disinterest, so you will have to move on.

I suggest in the future, you talk to the girl and get to KNOW her (and ensure a mutual interest) before sending poems.

Sorry, hun.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Haha it's ok. Just glad that I wont be going to the same school as her for like a year. Although even after I gave her the poem she continued to stare and even gavei me huge smiles.