+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need help like NOW

I need help like NOW

I want my ex back. We had a long relationship and a messy break up (details are wayyy too long to post. six years of details. just know that he loves me, but I'm pretty sure he just doesn't want a relationship with me anymore for a reason I don't even know). I just want him back. Can someone quickly tell me just what to say? He thinks I'm getting a new boyfriend cause some kid wants to "date" me. He said "good luck deciding whoever you're dating" so I said "I've already decided. thanks" and he said "So who'd the lucky guy?". I then said "well i don't have a guy but i wish I did. I met this one guy. maybe him.. he plays [sport] just like you!" He said "cool". NOW WHAT? I can't just SAY I want him back cause he'll say NO. I want to make him want me back. Get it? What can I say that will make him wish he could steal me back?
    Last edited by jajajaded444; 11-07-10 at 02:16 PM.

Don't say anything. Make pretend your moving on, and that you don't need him. Ignore him. He will then proceed to chase. People want what they can't have.

if he doesn't want you back I doubt if there's anything you can say that will change his mind

What can you do?

Easy-- GROW UP.

If you want to be back in a relationship with him, tell him. If he says "no" then it's time for you to let go and move on.

Be realistic here. Would it be great for him to desperately want to "steal you back" because he just caaaan't live without you now that you're "faking" moving on? I'm sure you'd love it.. but in the real world? That doesn't happen.

More than likely he's going to see you moving on & think he made the right choice in getting out of a relationship with you & also move on himself.

Well, you've already dug yourself a lil deeper into this hole by lieing to him about this guy you wanna date. You seem like you're ready to play games with him. Probably why he doesnt wanna date you anymore. You should try to be "REAL" with him.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    desperation is never attractive.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

I'm sure if you were to sift through those six years of details, we could probably get a better read on this situation. As for playing games to "make him want you back", that's stupid and childish. He either wants you, or he doesn't, and if he is switching between the two, he clearly doesn't know what he wants. And if he doesn't know what he wants, he can never be completely happy with you because you will never fit a mold that doesn't exist.

As for him fishing for details, you don't owe him anything. Don't play the shenanigans, and all that. If he wants to be with you, he does. Not the casual talk like you guys are friends or something. You aren't, so don't pretend. Tell him to leave you alone and give you some space because you are focusing on the wrong things. It's not "how to win him back", it's how to learn to live your life again without him in it. You are dependent on him, you don't need him for your happiness and he isn't the only one for you. If he doesn't want to be with you, which he showed with his actions of dumping you, let him stick to that decision. We all go through periods of doubt when we dump somebody. It's up to you to hold your ground and not let him use your feelings to his advantage of keeping you hung up on him.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.