+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ex sleeping around

ex sleeping around

Me and my ex have been separated for 13 months after a 9 year relationship with which we have 2 children. As far as i know since we split she has not been with anyone else, until the last 2 weeks, where she has gone out and had a one night stand with 2 different blokes in 2 weeks,

Is there a reason for this, because it has truly hurt me that she has let herself do this, its not the woman i know and love. While she has had several partners before me and is definitely not afraid of having fun times, 2 in 2 weeks is a bit much, and seems quite slutty, she is 33 and the 2 men have been 25, age is not so much an issue, just thought I might add it to the details.

Why would she be doing this?

Maybe this is her way of starting to move on?

It's been a year & you said she hasn't been with anyone else.. I know it hurts you, but she was going to move on eventually.. and really? She doesn't need your approval of her behavior. You say "she has let herself do this, it's not the woman I know & love" but-- what has she done exactly? She had a couple one night stands. This doesn't make her a slut or a totally different person. I'd be VERY careful trying to pass judgments on her for this.

I'm not sure what kind of advice or insight you're looking to gain from this exactly.

It's none of your business what she does. Sounds like you need to move on and forget about her.

She's your ex. It's none of your concern who she sleeps with unless it negatively impacts your kids.

Maybe it's time you found someone else to sleep with too.
    Spammer Spanker

My ex can sleep with anyone she likes - it's none of my business and I really don't care. So why does it bother you so much?

I'm with everyone else. What she does aint none of your business, you are not together anymore.

She is moving on, you obviously havn't.