+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Boyfriend of 3 years, major betrayal. Need Advice:(

Videotaped it and showed his brother?

I'm sorry, but no man who respected you would stoop to that shit.

Breaking up over him taking a video of you performing oral sex on him is absurd? ABSOLUTELY NOT.

I get you don't want to "start a big fight" but really, to me, that just translates into you being ok with him disrespecting you to keep a relationship that has obvious flaws intact.

You've told him numerous times that pictures are not ok. He saw your negative reaction to him taking a photo at an intimate time, and yet.. had the balls to pull out a video camera? Not ok. Not ok at all.

The fact that he then lied to you about deleting the video and SHARED IT with someone else.. is disgusting to me. There's no excuse for that. It's humiliating and embarrassing to you to be put through that for his own pleasure. It's disrespect plain and simple, and if you don't address this SERIOUSLY and deal with it IMMEDIATELY it will happen again.

I agree with whoever said that this is about him pushing boundaries to see what he can get away with-- and the fact that he continues to push and push and push tells me that he's expecting you to eventually just give in and say it's fine. Again, more disrespect.

I worry that with his type of behavior escalating from pictures to video.. that even if you do lay down the law on this, it wouldn't be a shock if he'd start hiding cameras.

You caught him taping you during a blowjob and let him keep the video? How the **** did that happen? How was he still in possession of it to show it to his brother at all?

Myself, I would have broken his camera and I am not even kidding. You made it abundantly clear that you didn't want him doing any such thing and he went ahead and did it. Get rid of him.
    Spammer Spanker

Well, it was his cell phone camera... I can't really take that. Plus, I wanted to make sure I wasn't just flying off the handle.
    But these replies are reassuring because other people don't think I'm blowing this out of proportion. at least not much. I do need to sit him down and tell him that I won't put up with it anymore, and if it happens again, I'm gone. No questions asked.
    Thanks for the feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12