+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My boyfriend no longer orgasms when we have sex.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by flora View Post
    I second the vagina licking sentiment.

He doesn't have a problem getting or staying erect at all, just having an orgasm. Could that be a form or impotence, or caused by the propecia? He is also a smoker...I have heard that can cause sexual issues as well?
    Yes. Impotence is either the inability to achieve or maintain an erection OR the inability to ejaculate.

Smoking leads to hypertension, which is another cause of impotence. Any medical diagnosis that causes hypertension can also lead to impotence.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-07-10 at 07:00 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You are a drooling buffoon. Just because you have no experience making females orgasm doesn't mean you can just jump in here and stop my All Men Must Eat Pussy campaign.
    All men must eat pussy. If you don't eat pussy, you are not a real man. But I digress....

The only times when I am still hard and can't cum is when I came 3 times already in the last 2 hours. It's as if my reservoir is completely depleted.
    This happened yesterday. My GF and I had sex for more than 2 hours, and then we took a shower and were ready to have dinner.
    She saw my erection and had to attack it. Sadly, she tried but I couldn't cum.
    I spent the next 20 minutes sucking on her breasts and eating her, which she enjoyed very much.

All men must suck breasts. If you don't suck breasts, you are not a real man. But I digress....

Quote Originally Posted by flora View Post
    My boyfriend and I have been dating for about 4 months now. When we first started dating we had a great sex life. Occasionally, if he was really drunk he would take longer than usual to have an orgasm, but it wasn't an issue.

After dating exclusively, we both were tested for stds and then, since I am on the pill, stopped using condoms. As you can imagine, without condoms he never had any difficulty orgasming, even after a few drinks, or if we had already had sex earlier that day.

However, about week and a half ago, we were having sex after going out to a show and having a few drinks and he was unable to orgasm, he was still hard, but even after trying EVERYTHING, was simply unable to finish. I chalked it up to being tipsy and tired and we fell asleep. However, since then, he has had the same problem. We have had sex while completely sober over ten times since then, and he is unable to cum. Even if he stops having sex with me and tries masturbation, he is unable to achieve orgasm, although he says that he is able to so so when masturbating by himself.

He claims that this has never happened to him before, and says he is just really tired because he is going through some stress at his work. However, I can't help but feeling really insecure, especially if he is able to get off by himself but not with me.

When I first started dating him, he had recently broken up with his ex-girlfriend. One of the reasons he said he broke up with her was that the sex was bad. I am now worried that he stops being able to have orgasms after dating a woman for a while? Is this normal? Is there anything I can do to help?
    Ask him if he'll let you watch him masturbating. This can give you an idea as to what it would take to get him off.

The first girl I ever had sex with ran into this problem with me, because she didn't realize she was being waaaay to gentle. When I demonstrated how faster = better, she quickly got the idea.

You are a drooling buffoon. Just because you have no experience making females orgasm doesn't mean you can just jump in here and stop my All Men Must Eat Pussy campaign.
    Where do I sign up for this campaign?

Quote Originally Posted by phys251 View Post
    Where do I sign up for this campaign?
    Right in front of the closest willing vagina.
    Spammer Spanker

willing
    Keyword is here.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    Keyword is here.

Oh, lord. It really shouldn't be too hard to find a willing recipient.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeh, there's willing vaginas all over the place. It's hard to turn without bumping into one.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12