+ Follow This Topic

Thread: At witts end with love

At witts end with love

I'm 15 going on 16 and transgendered. I've been in love with this girl since lastyear... though she doesn't know I exsist exactly.

I met her at a soccer tryout and we met eyes every so often. The next day I looked around in the class rooms searching to see if she was there... but she wasn't. Second semister came around and we still didn't have the same classes.

I thought it was just like my other crushes but this time I felt very bashful and it was hard to look at her without blushing... this never happened with my other crushes. My eyes were always fixed on her when I passed her by.

I actually got her email and chatted to her on msn... though I did not say who I was even though she was dying to know who her admirer was.

Well, they found out recently that I was transgendered and who exactly I was.

I feel awkward now... some of her friends are in my classes and I think shes disgusted with me even though she says she open minded.

Haha, so I guess what I'm asking is... is there anyway I can charm her? Of course it is her own choice.

I'm just hoping she sees past my body... it is a big deal though.

well i mean i understand how she feels but if she cant see past whats on the outside then maybe its just not meant to be. maybe you can begin a friendship.