+ Follow This Topic

Thread: My ex girlfriend this is the 2nd maybe 3rd time?

My ex girlfriend this is the 2nd maybe 3rd time?

This time am sick of her i am basiacally moved on shes really good in the bedroom probably why i loved her.

first time we broke up she got with another guy had sex with him came crawling bk to me her and that guy lasted like a month i was chasing her.

anyway we got bk together was pretty cool was all bk to good stuff happened i seen her less as i got a job plus college etc she got a new friend who hates me and tryed to push her onto other men in end it worked i think as she broke up with me went with a rebound realationship right away so i told myself screw this and her this like 3rd time she done this i didint chase her this time and then all these happy status came on facebook my new lover all this made me feel like shit but i think she was trying to hurt me or get my attention her new man was no where near as good looking as me she even admitted it.. anyway this realationship lasted like 2 weeks and then there was sign of trouble her new lad liked her but didint trust her arugments over facebook i laughed at it lol cos i knew it fail and it did however she got a new tom guy who does anything for her like picks her up they go out but just kiss no sex she says he likes her but shes not attracted to him i understand why hes a push over like i used to be.

anyway so she contacts me on facebook like 3 days later i was like wtf this is random so i was like i left it a bit then i said hello we talked a bit not much anyway she started to hang out with her new lad less near when they ended cos she was with her 3 lad mates all time geting drunk and stuff.

so i knew she was going to a party one nite so i wen to hers to get my stuff bk her mum was in she was so strangle nice to me for once... she was like come in have cup of tea etc i was thinkin whats going on anyway her mum said shes seems worse without u and i was like why and she was like she drinks everynite smoking and i think shes taking drugs and i was like ok well its noting to do with me i came ust for my stuff and she then said she sat next to me yestoday and poored her heart out to me about how much of a mistake dumping you was and how she regrets it and wants me and stuff i was shocked but hang on she wasnt upset when she was with the new lad but when i asked her she said she was unahppy and just using him to try get over me is that true do girls do this???

anyway my clothes were not in a bag like she said my stuff was all over house still and like all the teddys i bought her all over her room and pictures of me and her like smashed up but still whole lying on her draw..........

when she saw i had a new girl sort of she went mental she demanded i go and get my stuff bk i diidint i just laughed at the txt she sent me when it sai come get ur stuff before i burn it and teddys 2.

anyway she came home and i saw her she ran straight over to me grabed me so tight i couldn't breath i was like ermm ok what the hell so we sat down and talked she said she only drinks and smokes and takes drugs and hangs out with guys all time to take her mind of hurting from me? i dunno if that is true or not i also noticed she was still wearing the pandora i bought her and also cut marks all over her wrists i asked her she said yes i been cutting myself is she really that depressed over me or cry for attention???

anyway she wants me bk but am unsure as she slept with like 2-3 guys how could she still love me after she been shaging others??? she said sex with them was noting like it was with me and she said one of them she just lay there and let them do it i dont believe that i got this image in my head she been bouncing up and down like no tomorrow and doing all the crazy crap we used to do like straight away.

so anyway i told her somthing the pervious times we broke up i had been single not had sex but i told her i had sex this time her face she looked so hurt she cryed so much and was like how could u and i was like u did it to me.... for some reason she cant understand why i did it i think she must compare herself to this other girl anyway i though she mite leave me alone but now she seems to love me more??? she has always been scared she says of me being with somone esle and that she always seen me with her in her future marriage and kids all that now that kinda scared me alot but this is the maybe 3rd time she came crawling bk but this time i didint chase her i ignored her and i slept with somone esle she says i have changed like i would of never done that before and stuff anyway i try to include as much as i can as you dont no her but what am really trying to work or is does she really love me and seriously want me bk or is this just gonna be a few months then she do same again and run off or would she second think it this time as i slept with somone esle she looked hurt like i aint seen before but she still wanted me to stay at hers that nite?? she bailed her friends aswell to see me...

shes never really been single for more than 2 weeks
    she says she cant be lonely or without me cos she goes crazy cos she loves me so much??

i wanna know basically if she actually does love me and want me or is it cos she is scared of loosing me for good cos she cant care for someone else the way she does about me??

and she tells me she slept with that kid once and he lasted like 2 mins i got a feeling she loved every min of it and wasn't thinking of me at all and did all the crazy shit with him like she did with me straight away or is that just me thinking that??? i asked her she said it was like missionary and stuff but i doubt it it was probs more i was with her 2 years the amount of crazy stuff e did i just get the feeling she done it with them and been a whore cos girls love cock no doubt about it she said it was un meaningful and didint feel rite i bet thats crap

why do girls jump on a new guy **** him and then run bk to the same old guy who they seem to care for but do that stuff to him i seen this happen to other people aswell why do girls do it??

Are you still talking to her? I would have made sure she could never contact me again. I suggest you sever all bridges of contact. Delete from your facebook, your phone, your AIM (if you have one), your life. If she lives close to you, try to move somewhere that's further away or somewhere she won't know you are. If she continues to pursue you, you can get a restraining order. She is a nutcase... She needs help. You can't give her help. Leave it to the professionals to get her help. If she doesn't get help, it's not your fault. Find someone more stable.

I would have never put up with any of that. First time she did that, I would have been "your loss, babe. I'm outta here."
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Don't be a hero, let her an hero!

... <_< No but really, back the **** away from her, the relationship doesn't sound worth it at all.