+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dysfunctional relationship. Ex fwb hates me because I slept with another guy. Advice?

Actually, she screwed the other guy AFTER that dude was like *no no thanks I'm over you*. And they weren't dating, so how can he call her on anything? He was asking out of his own interest, not discovering evidence or proving she was sneaking or lying.

Ok, so here's my penny's worth. It wasn't a good idea to stay FWB with him after him confessing those feelings and stuff. That breaks up what I thought was the major rule of FWB-i.e. not being a relationship, and not having relationship-type feelings except from lust.

Maybe it's just a guy's way of dealing with not having who they want. Maybe it was this particular guy's way of dealing with it. Just flip a V bird in the air in tribute of him and move on.

p.s. Never grovel or beg a guy for forgiveness. It is a sign of weakness. Especially if it wasn't your fault!!!! And DEFINITELY DON'T text guys any words of grovelling-ness.
    Last edited by Charisma; 21-07-10 at 06:06 AM.

It's life. Be easy on yourselves. The girl said no, and the guy's drive went down. It's normal. He still is a human, so even if he was disapointed enough to refuse the girl's comeback, he felt attachment, had expectations. So when he learned she had been with someone else, his emotion attachment (even though he went against it himself) responded. We have these reflex behaviors, because we are human.

GUILT!!! Of course she felt guilty. Guilt does not require you to have done something wrong. Guilt is a response when someone suggests you are not good enough. If you did something wrong and never learn about it, you feel no guilt. If you don't do anything wrong, and someone suggests you did, the guilt comes up. Guilt is not the result of doing something wrong, but simply that someone puts your credibility or value in doubt.

If it hurts, go alone, take deep breaths, and look at your pain. It's the only way out. By observing what goes on inside you, the pain will settle. It will come back in another experience if you did not resolve the real conflict inside.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12