+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Facebook pics

Facebook pics

I have been dation a guy for a while now.We are in a long distance relationship (Europe-US) and see each other as much as we can.The relationship in my opinion is fine,we are fine.We love each other,I adore him.I am not on Facebook,I just don't have time,but a month ago I was a friend's house looking at her FB page and tried to find my boyfriend's.My brain stopped as I saw that one of his "friends" had a pic of him and her set as a profile pic.The pic is not really bad,it was them standing next to each other (pretty close,though) in that classic,"let's take a pic of us" pose.Two hours later she changes it with another one,same pose.I freaked out.Called him,e mailed him,but because of the time difference I couldn't reach him.While he was sleeping,my world was falling appart.In one way,I felt calm,because I trusted him,but on the other hand,I was thinking-what???I think I was more pissed off at her,than him.He called later,totally calm,saying he had no idea she put those pics,that they are just friends and that he will ask her to take them down.I tried not to loose my temper,but just asked- are you cheating on me with this person-his replay was a strong NO.She took the pic down the next day and of course put them back in a week.Probably to annoy me and cause tension.Those pics were the reason for many of our arguments,because as much as I trusted him,knowing the man he is,I always had a tiny,tiny doubt.Last night she put another pic of the two of them,again,same pose.Now,I'm thinking this is not about him anymore,this girl's a bit obssesed with something that's not her's and is obviously trying to make all of her 34567 (virtual) FB friends think she's in a relationship.He says she knows about me...but at this point,I have no idea what to think or how to react (BTW, I could be a playboy bunny and she looks like a candidate for Extreme makeover (no offense to anyone)).Thanks in advance

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't get it, what's the big deal?

Do you guys see each other often?

Or is this strictly an on-line relationship?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are TOTALLY overreacting, and making yourself look foolish by your insecurity. Unless the picture was something genuinely compromising, you really ought to just chill. It's only a picture. And so what if she has a crush on your boy? She probably isn't the only one. Don't push him into the arms of another girl by acting like a shrew.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

We see each other pretty often.It became a longdistance relationship because I had to move back home

Thank you,exactly what I needed.I am the queen of insecurity.SO TRUE

Long distance relationships rarely work out so i think you should move on unless you guys are planning on living together soon. The fact you're so insecure does't help and will cause tensions so easily if you are apart and little things like FB and so on get in the way.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings