+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF hurts after orgasm WHY??

GF hurts after orgasm WHY??

My gf would get intense orgasm everytime i go down on her with my tongue. But afterward when she pees she would feel burning sensations and constant pain in her vag mainly around the clit. She say's it's because it gets inflame or something and that's why it hurts. Is something from my saliva causing her pain? She now doesn't want me to go down on her anymore cause it hurts afterward too much. Even tho she gets so much pleasure from the orgasm she's afraid of it now.

Wow. I'm sure that Vashti (the resident nurse here) will agree that she needs to see a doctor about that.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Did it only happen once or more than once? Maybe it was something you were eating prior to the licking, that got stuck on your tongue?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's completely normal. clit is very sensitive and i would suggest to stay away from it unless you are able to stimulate it very lightly. otherwise she needs to do the work since she'd be able to tell how hard to push and on which side of it. sometimes when one side gets sore she'll need to switch to the other side. that's not something that a guy could tell.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't know what the problem is, but burning while urinating is not normal.

Are you also engaging in manual stimulation? It's possible that you are irritating the tissues around her clitoris/vagina if there isn't enough lubrication or if you aren't gentle enough. It's hard to imagine that being the case if you are only using your tongue, though, unless you have a tongue like a cat.

Is she too dry? Maybe she just isn't aroused enough. Or maybe you aren't clean-shaven, and your facial hair is sharp?
    Last edited by vashti; 06-08-10 at 10:23 PM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Could be an allergic reaction. Does she have any food allergies to foods that you like to eat? What about alcohol? Are you drinking right before you go down on her?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It's normal. Usually when girls haven't cummed for a while, there will be blood mixed in with the cum. It's normal for the clit to get tighter and since it is sensative that will happen. I am sore after getting oral for a little bit because I just end up cumming hard.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    It's normal. Usually when girls haven't cummed for a while, there will be blood mixed in with the cum.
    lol

This is definitely NOT true.

Where do you guys hear this stuff, anyway?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    It's normal. Usually when girls haven't cummed for a while, there will be blood mixed in with the cum. It's normal for the clit to get tighter and since it is sensative that will happen. I am sore after getting oral for a little bit because I just end up cumming hard.
    Wrong son.

Haha, okay fine I'm wrong. I'm just trying to help. Why does it happen then? I would like to know now since I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Raze; 07-08-10 at 12:15 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I get sore: because I'm dry, he's not shaved, or a little unsanitray (hands ususally). As for blood NOT NORMAL, if I see blood it's either 'casuse I'm on my rag or I have UTI or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I get sore: because I'm dry, he's not shaved, or a little unsanitray (hands ususally). As for blood NOT NORMAL, if I see blood it's either 'casuse I'm on my rag or I have UTI or worse.
    Yeah, I was looking it up and that's what I found. Thanks for the insight. =)

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a question where the hell did you find out that blood crap in the first place?

When I fingered my gf, there was a tiny bit of blood mixed in with the cum. I felt bad that I injured her and I had to wash my hands a lot because blood makes me OCD. I don't like being around blood and I wanted to know why it happened.

:/
    Sounds like irritation.
    Especially if your teeth get involved. Not necessarily biting though.

Also, do make sure your mouth is clean. Thrush isn't fun, either.
    Give me something I can take,
    Can take to make the memories fade.
    Poison kiss, remember this,
    I never was meant for this day.