my girlfriend is really close to her family, and I think its great and a good trait to have a family relationship. We been dating for 2 years and do have plans to get married (we are almost 21).

its not my place to tell her how to spend time with her family. However, what I'm concerned with how far she will go to stay in the same state.

We live in michigan, the economy is NOT great. she wants to live near her family in the future.

how realistic is that really? I mean I love to tell her, yea I will find a job here in Michigan and support our family and be close to their grandparents, but when we are both 3-5 yrs away from even getting jobs, in this economy, how is that possible?

and what if I was offered a great job in the future in a different state with great benefits, good economy, good schools for our children, what if she doesn't want it?

I mean, its like impossible to stay at a job for a long time in today's job climate, let alone find a good job within a 100 mile radius...

I don't know.. I'm rambling... its like, she wants a family, stable job, doesn't want to be moved around, wants to stay near her family. And I want a good job first, good area to have a family in terms of economy, school, even if it means moving far away.