+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help GUYS I Cheated

Help GUYS I Cheated

OK

I cheated on my girlfriend last night i got oral and fingered my ex, my ex has been pursuing me for a long time and ive been twarting her plans but finaly i inveted her last night and we hooked up.

The firstday i started going out with my gf, a strange spanish women grabbed my dick and offered me sex but i refused. SO THATS A POINT.

Im 22 years old, my gf is 19. She is from the middle east her Dad dosent let her have a girlfriend so she got in trouble recently so I told her lets just be friends that its too hot for a relationship now, after this the next day sexual play increased and we started saying I Love you way more often.

But last night I did the oral with my ex.

I feel guilty and its running up and down my mind, I read everywhere online to not tell your GF its selfish and I asked her hypothetically what would u do if I cheated and she said she wouldent forgive and dump me.

The side effects of cheating are WORSE then self gradification.

What should I do? Aswe were hooking up I was holding back alot refusing to kiss alot and didnt put it in her vagina because of my guilt.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Quote Originally Posted by Corp900 View Post
    I was holding back alot refusing to kiss alot and didnt put it in her vagina because of my guilt.?
    You were feeling guilty, yet you cheated. Great.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

WHAT SHOULD I DO?
    What do you consider your options to be?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I feel suicidal self hating

Stop being dramatic. Apparently, you haven't developed the emotional maturity required to manage a successful relationship yet.

If you tell her, it will break her heart obviously. Or you can hide it and ignore the reasons you cheated in the first place and hope that you never stoop that low again (this rarely works). And the other person usually finds out in some way anyway.

I was wondering if this was a fake post because when I was reading it, you sounded like an total idiot. So If I'm going by this is a real post then you are an ARSEHOLE. Your g/f told you from the start what she would and wouldn't accept, you knew she leave if you cheated so then you go and cheat. That too me shows you have no respect for her and your relationship. You do not deserve her. Go and die

I feel suicidal self hating
    Yeah I bet you do.

Probably regretting not taking up the Spanish womans offer, is more like it.

Odd that a cheater always feels bad afterwards and not before or while cheating....hmmm

Tell your gf, break her heart, SUFFER ALL the consequences including loosing your relationship and take the time to learn how to manage a relationship. Just know, that whatever happens after you tell your gf, you deserve all of it. I hope you weren't looking for any sympathy or rationalization her because you will find none.

OK

The firstday i started going out with my gf, a strange spanish women grabbed my dick and offered me sex but i refused. SO THATS A POINT.

Wait.. how is THAT a point?! Something about this story does not add up.. I, for one, have never ever heard of someone just being grabbed for no reason out of the blue and just being offered sex. There is a part of this story missing- (like, perhaps, the part where you were flirting with her and led her on??)

Also- as far as the ex pursuing you for a long time.. well, obviously, you did not completely cut her off and there was some sort of contact maintained.. otherwise the opportunity for cheating would not have even been there in the first place.

I get the impression that you like attention and took it too far one night.. either that, or this post is totally bullshit. Either way, there is a part of this story you are not telling.

Listen we all make mistakes.

The fact that you can turn around and say "I put my hands up, I made a mistake" is a great attribute to have, so well done.

I'm not sure of the consequences of telling your girl. If she said she would leave you if you cheated then she probably would, though you never know.

Yes guilt sucks, we've all been through it. I'm sure whatever happens it'll be ok and you'll put it behind yourself eventually.

Just never make the same mistake more than once. A man who makes the same mistake twice is a fool.

Good luck with everything

-Aydin

Karma sucks, doesn't it?

Hopefully, you learned your lesson.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.