+ Follow This Topic

Thread: a Text conversation with my gf friends.. please help me understand it more. Im hurtin

a Text conversation with my gf friends.. please help me understand it more. Im hurtin

Me and my gf are on a break as of a week ago. She requested time away because apparantly I've been overwhelming her by simply wanting to spend time with her but never did she request time alone.. anyways, my gf stated that during the 2 weeks, we arent together however, we cant go out on dates and we cant get with other people. I agreed to the terms. We havent seen or talked to each other in a week and we're suppose to see each other this coming friday to see where we are at and whether the relationship is "savable". Just the other night my gf close friend texted me, and I guess Im needing help understanding everything clearly.

The convo is exactly word for word:

GFs Friend: heard this rumor that im not liking! getting on a girl at the bar is no bueno. Hope its false

Me: what'd you hear?

*didnt get a text for 5 minutes*

Me: thats what I thought

GFs Friend: Sounds like someone needs to lose the attitude! all i heard was that you got on some chick at a bar dont know which one and thought i would ask the source if it was true instead of just believing what other people are saying. also im working which is why it might take a bit to respond.

Me: Sorry. Im dealing with alot of bullshit lately. I ddint get on anyone I promise

Gfs Friend:
    Okay, see, thats all you had to say that was not hard now was it. and with all the bullshit, understandable. no need to snap at me.

Me: What did you hear seriously?

GFs Friend: I told you, I didnt need the details, they're irrelevant.

Me:
    Is my gf looking for a way out yes or no?

GFs Friend: A way out? I dont know about that. I dont think she would say anything like that for an excuse to end your guys relationship cause if she wanted to, she would just do it.

Me: then why doesnt she just do it then, I know she wants to.

GFs Friend: like you guys said, the 23rd is when you're gonna talk

Me: Whats she gonna say? you know?

Gfs Friend: I refuse to be in the middle of this. I hate drama. ugh

Me: U know something just say it. I dont care

Gfs Friend: instead of torturing you and waiting another week. I, personally, I think its stupid but your gf is going to do what she wants to do and you know that. Yes, i'll be honest I do know but its not my place to say a dang word. I even told her multiple times to say whatever shes going to NOW.

Me: Yea bc shes with some other dude, just tell me

Gfs Friend: and no she is not with another guy. promise

Me: Just be honest.

Gfs Friend: I am! she is not with any other guy. no dating or anything.

Me: Liar pants on fire. Does she want to be with me or not?

Gfs Friend: Im not lying she is noooot. and you guys need to discuss that, its not between me and you.

Me: I kno just trying to get some truth

Gfs Friend: Thats what I've been giving ya. I told you its not my place to say anything

Me: Just say what you know please

Gfs Friend: Sorry dude, I cant

conversation ended.. but seems to me, if she cant and refuses to tell me or give me an insight to my girlfriends decision, then its pretty obvious shes going to end it friday right or what do you think? is she using her friend to check up on me?
    Last edited by yankeefan; 19-07-10 at 12:45 PM.

No it isn't obvious at all. She already told you more than she should have regradless of the outcome.

She also told you that your gf has already made up her mind, so here's what you do:

Call your girlfriend TOMORROW and tell her that her friend "told me that you have already come to a decision on our relationship." Then tell her ... "with that in mind, it would be stupid to wait until Friday to resolve this ... so by the end of this conversation, I will know whether I have a girlfriend or not!"

What disturbs me most about your convo is the statement "your gf is going to do what she wants to do and you know that." That's way too controlling for you to ever allow her to be.

If she refuses to tell you her decision tomorrow, dump her. Get your balls back, man.

Carl.

I guess Im kinda confused on your post. elaborate more please.

Sure, glad to. Your girlfriend has already made up her mind about the break, so there is no reason you should have to wait until Friday to hear her decision. Right now, you are consumed with worry about what's going to happen ... which is foolish because your gf already knows the answer. For her to withhold that from you is both cruel and controlling!

What I'm suggesting is that you call your gf out on her game playing. Who knows ... she may respect you a hell of a lot more if she knows you won't take her bulls**t.

Carl.

appreciate the advice sir and I shall do that tomorrow.

Good luck.