+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No desire to kiss

No desire to kiss

How common is it for a person never to desire to kiss another?

I can't recall having a single craving to kiss a person in my entire life. Not to say that I haven't, only that I never feel the need to. And when telling a woman you don't enjoy kissing, the first line of thought or question out of her mouth is usually "What? Are you gay?" That's humorous to me. Some take it like a slap in the face and attempt to fire back with insults.

Anyone else not have an attraction to kissing? I'm by no means disgusted or repulsed by the act. I simply have no urge to take part in it.

And as a side question for some feedback: how would you take it if your partner stated they didn't like kissing and only rarely kissed you (normally when pressured into it)?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like kissing, especially in the early stages. I don't think I'd be willing to give it up, to be honest.

How do you get women in the mood for sex without kissing them? or do you just sleep with ones who are so desperate for sex, they forget about the kissing?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

This would definitely bug me. I think you'll have to kiss her occasionally or show other physical affection more often to make up for it like hugs, hold her waist, etc to make her feel loved and sexy.

I'm not an overly touchy guy with most people so I don't always have a desire to kiss all women.

But there is a chance you just haven't found the right woman. That is usually an indication to me that I really like a woman when we are sitting there talking and I see her mouth move and all I can think about is kissing her...well and other things.

I enjoy it....just not with everybody....so as I said. Maybe you just have to be with the right woman.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Kissing people in general, nope. Kissing random men, nope.

I'd have to find a man attractive and feel close to him to want to kiss him and Id have no problem in doing it with the 'right' person.

how would you take it if your partner stated they didn't like kissing and only rarely kissed you (normally when pressured into it)?
    I'd think he didn't find me attractive and then dump him.
    Last edited by xxazurexx; 20-07-10 at 08:45 PM.

For me, kissing is one of the ways I feel intimate with a guy(in the physical sense-still important to talk and like them too).

I've kissed guys before and felt like there's been a connection of some kind, but then the guy has decided to back off. But I've just realised that I barely kissed my 2 exes, and that I didn't feel a particularly overwhelming desire to erm be more physical(compared with the guys I have kissed more before). In fact, it seemed like they only kissed me when it came to being more physical, as if they were kissing only when neccessary! Phft! No wonder they didn't last long!

It's hard to decide if it's ok in general to kiss, or if something is wrong if someone doesn't feel like kissing. Do I know if it's abnormal to not feel like kissing? nope. But for me it wouldn't feel so odd if (just like jenniferx said) the person liked hugging a lot, or carressing loads. Something to feel close doing, without having to take off your clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I like kissing, especially in the early stages. I don't think I'd be willing to give it up, to be honest.

How do you get women in the mood for sex without kissing them? or do you just sleep with ones who are so desperate for sex, they forget about the kissing?
    Yes, either that or "accidentally" flash them the inside of my loaded wallet.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I'm not an overly touchy guy with most people so I don't always have a desire to kiss all women.

But there is a chance you just haven't found the right woman. That is usually an indication to me that I really like a woman when we are sitting there talking and I see her mouth move and all I can think about is kissing her...well and other things.

I enjoy it....just not with everybody....so as I said. Maybe you just have to be with the right woman.

So you never look at celebrities or random beautiful woman and wish to kiss them? This question can be directed at any of you kissers here.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    I'd think he didn't find me attractive and then dump him.
    I understand your point of view and realize most other people would feel the same. Still, that seems to be more insecurity on your part than any fault of the non-kisser's. It's reading too much into something. Everyone has their standards and if they don't mesh, then they don't mesh.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondMulligan View Post
    So you never look at celebrities or random beautiful woman and wish to kiss them? This question can be directed at any of you kissers here.

Seriously...no I don't. I have to like somebody before the thought even crosses my mind....like I said though, I'm not a very touchy kind of guy....but when I do decide I like somebody and want to be touchy with them...well then I do on a regular basis.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, either that or "accidentally" flash them the inside of my loaded wallet.
    That works, huh? That's hysterical!

(unless you are having sex with hookers, anyway.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Not wanting to kiss a girl makes it seem like you are repulsed by her, or scared of germs or something. That's not a good first impression to make for the girl you like. I recommend for you to go with the flow even if it doesn't do much for you.

You'll be surprised how many more things that "you don't enjoy" you'll have to do in the future.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    You'll be surprised how many more things that "you don't enjoy" you'll have to do in the future.
    oh my god! I didn't think of that! I bet he doesn't even like to perform oral!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Not wanting to kiss a girl makes it seem like you are repulsed by her, or scared of germs or something. That's not a good first impression to make for the girl you like. I recommend for you to go with the flow even if it doesn't do much for you.

Curse mother making me do those dishes!

oh my god! I didn't think of that! I bet he doesn't even like to perform oral!!!!!!

But I do have very nimble fingers.

HAHAHAHA you are obsessed!

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But I do have very nimble fingers.
    The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body - no fingers can compare! It's like saying a lawnmower could be replaced by a pair of scissors.

The tongue is the strongest muscle in the body - no fingers can compare! It's like saying a lawnmower could be replaced by a pair of scissors.
    I sure hope it doesn't require a lawnmower.

I like giving oral, it turns me on...I thought it was like that for all guys for along time but I guess a lot of them really don't give but just receive.
    Have simply halted

I am the EgGmAn

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast