Ok Hello

I posted a post earlier on about how I met this girl in the U.S. on a summer camp and we ended up getting together for around 2weeks or so and it felt cool, we went to nyc together and such... we both go home to our countries (scotland & sweden) and we keep in touch, I agree to visit her in october and I'm now here...

2nights before I fly out, She sends me a message saying basically "hey, i cant wait to see you again but i don't know if it's a friend thing or if it's something more, I'm confused and I have to see how I feel, I hope you understand"

So i take it as a bit of a let-down, and a 'i don't like you in that way', ok so i still go to sweden.. and we meet at the airport, because she sent that message i don't know how to act around her and I didn't hug her at the airport... It's weird how we can go from sharing a bed together for 3nights in the u.s to almost utter nothing at all...

I just don't know how to act, the thing is she is a shy girl overall and when i was in the u.s. It was me that did all the moving but she told me things when I was with her that made it like we both felt the same.... That e-mail before I Came out to visit knocked my confidence as it was basically saying she was confused so I thought I'll wait for her to tell me, but I know that it won't be like that.. what I'm asking should I say something to her? or just play it cool and go home, acting like I'm cool with us not even cuddling when we say 'hi' at the airport.. I dunno what to do...

thanks