+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 17, never hooked up with a girl and don't really know how

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    It sounds to me like you're wanting a companionship of a gf and having someone there to call your own girl..not actually gettin it in. So problem with this is that if you're depressed, trying to date is probably not the best way to go about making yourself less depressed, why? Because the dating world for many people no matter who it is can mean a SHITLOAD of rejection of all sorts before you can find someone you're compatible with...you probably won't know what i mean til you experience it but you need to get happy before you can even start looking to date. I went through a phase like yours except i've never really had problem with getting guys, it was getting the RIGHT kind of guys in my life and there are some relationships i'm still recovering from even when i'm in a loving and longterm relationship now. If you get rejected when you're already depressed means you're going to keep going around and around in this vicious cycle, hence you're setting yourself up for failure. And being happy doesn't mean having an elevated mood and mindset for a month or two...it means still being happy even when things don't go your way. Take care of yourself first before getting someone else involved in your life.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Hey bro... I was in the same position maybe worse... I'm bald lost my hair at 15, and I did not have a GF untill 18, did not loose my v card until 20. With time you will say "hey I dont give a **** anymore Ima do me" I am alot more confident now. Try making friends at the gym, Work out make it part of your hobbie... in about a month you probly gonna be like damn I look good, or like damn Im hot as hell... lol It naturally increases your confidence. As of sex, I thought it was a big deal before until I did it and I was like... "thats it? thats all I was looking for?" Focus on making friends, go out. Next year when you go to college you will have the opportunity to finally go out to parties and at least socialize wit ppl... and all of the things ppl and the media talk about that in college you have tons of sex.... that is all bullshit. But if you try so hard at it girls will ignore you and say that you are an insecure guy.... just take it easy, If you also want a GF you will need to mature on several things... Depresion is nothing but mental you could feel sad, but you cant let it get to you....

Even the biggest pimps had to go through rejection billions of time untill they get everything right...

It would also help if you atleast make friends with girls (NO DONT HIT ON YOUR FEMALE FRIENDS) but other girls are going to notice that you are around other girls, and so they are going to get closer to you, and finally approach you... not only that tho you will already get used to the whole game and wont be nervous or shy anymore after a while. Girls also talk about how some random guy tried to talk to her ext you learn from what they talk about and so you get better and more confident...

When ever you succeed and go out on dates be a gent... also don't have her choose for you... you are the man you choose for your self where do you want to go ext....

If you need anyone to talk to just pm me... I know what you are going through I could help... 3 things: Time, Maturity and Confidence. You wont go anywhere without those 3 keys, and don't try to become someone you are not..
    Last edited by clayjr22; 23-09-10 at 03:12 PM.

I agree don't worry bout it too much. Focus on getting into things girls like working out, a job, and a car after that it will all take care of yourself. More than anythign thing though don't let it get it to you it will all happenin in due time!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12