+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sex and speaking?

sex and speaking?

Alright men, I would like a little help on my boyfriend. My boyfriend and I have recently began being sexually active with each other and everything is going wonderfully, except that he says I am being too shy still. Natuarally yes I am very shy but he has made a major improvement on that. For example a problem' the other day during sex I was enjoying myself but wasn't saying much so he asked why and I said I dont really know what to say and he told me to not be shy and say anything. What exactly do men want a women to say during sex?

So being non verbal during sex, means you are shy? Uhm...I don't think so. I tend to let my actions do the talking, rather than be verbal. Shy I am not....I'm too nice to be verbal and I never had a guy try to force me into being verbal either and make out there was something wrong with me if I didn't and wasn't.

Are you shy to the point where you're not moaning or showing him that you're enjoying yourself? Do you just lie there? 'Cause that can make for some very boring sex.

LOL^

Indeed and if you are just lying there like a wax work dummy, it might not be much fun for him.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    how about and "yeah.." "feels so good" "oh good" "mmm I like that".

I am in my eyes not making as much moaning as he may like, but I am also new to being sexually active so am still learning. But one thing I never wanted to be like is a dead starfish just laying there during it so I have been the one of top before and when he is on top I run my hands all over him, pull him closer, etc, I usually am quieter because I am alittle bit more shy, which I will work on.

It can be daunting to try to verbalize your feelings. Once you get over the hump (hehe), you'll be fine. I'm still gradually working towards getting naughtier with my guy. He's afraid of saying or doing something that will offend me. I'm taking it in baby steps. It's more fun to take it slow anyway

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eww. I find actual talking during sex (at least during the peak of pleasure) to be extremely distracting and annoying. I might even find it so annoying that I'd be tempted to tape his mouth shut. haha

Sounds of pleasure = good.
    Sounds of someone who can't shut the fcuk up = very, very bad.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Eww. I find actual talking during sex (at least during the peak of pleasure) to be extremely distracting and annoying. I might even find it so annoying that I'd be tempted to tape his mouth shut. haha

Sounds of pleasure = good.
    Sounds of someone who can't shut the fcuk up = very, very bad.
    Depends on what is being said....I don't want to hear about her day but if she is saying something dirty to me thats fine....as long as it isn't weird.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Haha, who the hell talks about what they had for lunch during sex?

Dunno, I mght want to talk about lunch and if he's a boring shag....lols

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Depends on what is being said....I don't want to hear about her day but if she is saying something dirty to me thats fine....as long as it isn't weird.
    Yeah, you guys are a bunch of kinky mo-fos. Plus, it doesn't take all that much effort to get you off. Women are more complicated. We don't need the distraction.
    Last edited by vashti; 21-07-10 at 06:51 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Yeah, you guys are a bunch of kinky mo-fos. Plus, it doesn't take all that much effort to get you off. Women are more complicated. We don't need the distraction.
    Yea...it is a little more difficult to get a woman off...that is why its also nice to hear...right there, don't stop...I know I'm in the ballpark.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Hmmmm. I love dirty talk during sex but none of my partners have ever participated back in any meaningful way. They've enjoyed it, but I've always gotten the impression that men can't concentrate on more than one thing (speaking vs. f**king) at the same time. Kinda like "system overload" hahaha.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If were having a really intense/fast/angry session then i love to talk dirty and for him to, but only along the lines of "harder" "faster" "oh yeh" "fcuk me" (you get the idea!!) I dont want to actually have to put effort into saying something or listening, my efforts at that time are going somewhere else!!
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast