+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help about a Pisces Guy ;(

Need help about a Pisces Guy ;(

I am an Aquarious born on February 14th. I like a Pisces guy (born on March 1st.) I met him thru a friend at a gathering and we kept talking for a year before seeing each other again. He was very interested and kind. I liked him a lot and was very nervous seeing him again. We ended up seeing each other finally and met for dinner. He showed interest in me by asking me if I could think about living in the same city. I wasn't expecting this and I ended up saying something like I don't know if I can etc.. I wanted to live close by him so bad but for some reason I responded the way I did. He asked me one more time before we left the restaurant and I still couldn't respond the way I wanted to. (He was the first guy I went out with after the breakup with my boyfriend of five years.) I was really hurt after that breakup and thought I could never like anybody again but I ended up liking this Pisces a lot. After dinner, he dropped me off (he even waited by the entrance until I got in my apartment.) This was teh last time I saw him ;( I spoke with a friend about what happened. She said he probably felt rejected after getting his hopes up for a year. I texted him the next day, he did not respond. I called him and he did not answer. A week later, he deleted me from his facebook account . Later on, I learned from a friend that he kept talking about me and he even mentioned me to his parents before we even met for dinner. I also learned that he was engaged and broke up with his fiance because she cheated on him. Even so, I learned he is still talking to her but not me. I feel so bad for messing everything up. Its been couple months and I haven't heard from him. I know that he is still single. I really like him and feel that we would make a good couple. Recently, I have moved to the city he lives at. I am wishing and praying for a second chance but I do not know what to do. He did not know that I moved of course until he saw me the other day while driving. He even told our mutual friend that he saw me and he said he was nervous. Can anyone please help me? I ended up moving here by chance and I really feel we are destined to be together. I hope someone out there can help me ;( Thank you

I really can't address the Pisces thing, but I think you should arrange for mutual friends to invite you both to a gathering again and try to start over.
    Spammer Spanker

Thank you for answering. I was hoping to do that but the only mutual friend we have is now married and lives out of States. I am afraid of calling, e-mailing or texting him because it would hurt even more if he doesn't reply. There is a restaurant he was always mentioning and I went there twice but haven't seen him there. If I bump into him, what should I do? Should I wait for him to say something? If he didn't delete me from his facebook, I would have more guts but he did.

Sometimes you have to take a risk to get what you want. Do you really think you have so much to lose that you won't reach out to him? Why?
    Spammer Spanker

In contrast to Giga I think the only reason why you guys didn't work out is because you are of the wrong star sign. There is no other reason.

The stars in their infinite wisdom have whispered this revelation into my ear. The stars are now saying that you should stop praying for him and start praying for a corresponding star match.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    In contrast to Giga I think the only reason why you guys didn't work out is because you are of the wrong star sign. There is no other reason.

The stars in their infinite wisdom have whispered this revelation into my ear. The stars are now saying that you should stop praying for him and start praying for a corresponding star match.
    She's an Aquarius, he's a Pisces. Fish and Water seems to match doesn't it?

Anyway, part of fate is determined by you. have you heard of the phrase "twist of fate"? And that change factor is determined how you act upon it. You don't expect to just lie down and expect the someone to fall out of the sky for you now right?
    Last edited by nerdy_guy; 23-07-10 at 01:58 PM.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    She's a Aquarius, he's a Pisces. Fish and Water seems to match doesn't it?
    The former is air and the later is water. Completely incompatible.

Now go away, the stars are saying that you've got bad aura.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~