+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Who's the bad person here?

Who's the bad person here?

I gave a girl a nicely wrapped flower and anonymous note for Valentine's. She has a boyfriend already but I wanted to let my feelings known, not expecting much to come out of it. She lived right next to me. We knew each other through a mutual friend but we weren't friends. We have the same classes, and have done some things together, and were on good terms.

She liked the a flower a little too much..

After I told her I sent it, she started paying lots of attention to me. She'd be smiling and look at me in class and observe things I do, and give sudden looks when she realizes I'm there.

I was going home after one class and she even called me, when I hadn't asked her number yet, when she was close behind me. I think she did it to hide the fact that she knew I was going home and wanted attention, at the very least.

The second time, I was going home, and I was almost there, so the fact that she caught up to me again, she looked desperate for attention. She knew it too, because instead of just walking up to me and talking, she did things like calling someone while walking in front of my way to make it all but obvious she wanted to see how interested I was in her. I felt uncomfortable and from the way she was acting, she felt the same way. I tell her we should be friends.

Then, to not give the idea that she likes me anymore (whether she does, I didn't know yet), she sort of becomes cold, and her behavior is just not the same, even though we're supposed to be friends. I thought at the time she did this because she felt something for me, so I don't ask about it.

I asked during the summer if she liked me, and she says she NEVER even felt attracted to me. So now I think she's weird/attention whore for trying to get attention from someone she doesn't even like. If she just wanted to be friends, her response should not have been to kind of stalk me after class...or she should have been honest instead of becoming cold to me.

I'd like to think she did what she did because she was slightly attracted, and her behavior would be understandable, but given her personality, I think she just doesn't have integrity.

Dude, stop playing games. If you wanted a "friend" you should of approached her in a friendly way instead a valentine card. You knew she had a bf, still you wanted to let your feelings be known. You call her the attention whore, it's you, you're the attention whore. Now you're upset because she's not paying you any attention to you after you've blown her off. Stop being a drama queen and leave the chick alone.

What the hell did you think was going to happen, hk116?

How did this girl's boyfriend react to all this?
    Spammer Spanker

Sounds like you two actually deserve eachother.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

First of all, I dont think she is a whore from what you told above. and yes she is attracted to you, but at first you send a valentine card, then act like you dont give a shit bout her, how is she supposed to feel?
    Rejected, she felt rejected thats why she started to act cold and even say things to hurt you like she was not even attracted to you.
    You started playing the game. The girl has a boyfriend and you sent her a card to let her know bout your feelings, instead of keep on trying to be with her, you think things like she is a whore.
    Do you really know what you want before sending a girl a valentine's card?
    Well, she will not leave her boyfriend from someone full of shit, you better sho interest or leave her alone, and stop playing with people's feelings.
    Good luck