+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My ex is finding new ways to tear me apart... what am I supposed to do?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this song fits for you, Soul. Oh, and I think you're just too much of a gentleman. Her ex with his 'you have 10 seconds to get off the phone', knew the scoop with her. Tell her to fcuk off and die next time she tries to manipulate you. She's a cheating skank:

Now you say you're sorry
    For being so untrue
    Well you can cry me a river
    Cry me a river, I cried a river over you.

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I'm guessing you thought the sex was pretty amazing? Go have sex with this new girl. I'm gathering it will be even more amazing and then you won't be whining so much. Seriously man.. what the fudge? If you want her back then you deserve each other. You both deserve to be put on the curb. This girl seems too good for you. Don't screw it up. I'm so mad at you. You have something good going for you and you choose to be miserable. What's the matter with you? Stop your whining!

Boohooo! I miss my ex even though I have you right beside me!

I honestly don't know how she puts up with it. She really is too good for you.
    Last edited by Raze; 24-07-10 at 04:14 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

^^ Thanks for that really insightful advice. So what exactly happened when you went back those 2 times?
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

Quote Originally Posted by Raze View Post
    I'm guessing you thought the sex was pretty amazing? Go have sex with this new girl. I'm gathering it will be even more amazing and then you won't be whining so much. Seriously man.. what the fudge? If you want her back then you deserve each other. You both deserve to be put on the curb. This girl seems too good for you. Don't screw it up. I'm so mad at you. You have something good going for you and you choose to be miserable. What's the matter with you? Stop your whining!

Boohooo! I miss my ex even though I have you right beside me!

I honestly don't know how she puts up with it. She really is too good for you.
    The problem is that she's actually NOT right beside me, and that's most likely why i'm kind of tripping out right now.. We haven't seen each other in about 3 weeks now, because we're in a long distance relationship.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

I have to say man if you were waiting on the sidelines for her to split because she said she'd get with you . . . that's kinda stupid on 2 levels.
    A. A woman that does that to her bf just sounds like bad news
    B. You're nowhere in her league of lame-ness but being the shadow cabinet waiting for some other guys demise while being in cahoots with the girl is pretty shady too . . .

Yes, all of that is true... but yet I just can't help this constant feeling of being drawn to her. On paper or in typed or spoken form, these issues look like no-brainers but when you actually go through them they are a lot more difficult than they seem.

As someone who's been there, CUT THIS GIRL THE AXE!

Chances are that she doesn't really want you or love you as she says, but that she loves having control over you and wants to have you around until she finds another target to sink her hooks into. As the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. Obviously no two year situation is gonna be completely gone from your mind or from your heart in a couple of months, but the sooner you cut her the axe, the sooner you can start to heal. If you cut your finger, how is it gonna heal when everytime it gets a little better you decided to take the band-aid off and engage in the very activity that resulted in getting it cut in the first place. You've gotta give it time and let it run it's course. And in the meantime, I would suggest that you be open and honest with your current gf. If she is serious about you, it's important for her to know what you are going through and to be able to make a fair decision about whether she's willing to be patient enough with you to wait until your completely through it. But bottom line is, cut this girl off soul. And don't ever look back.

I don't understand why you would stick around while your girlfriend is banging some other dude. Keep your current girl and ignore/delete the ex from you life.

Quote Originally Posted by daitrong View Post
    I don't understand why you would stick around while your girlfriend is banging some other dude. Keep your current girl and ignore/delete the ex from you life.
    Because the other guy was someone she saw once a year at most. Basically, I was the only one she was with physically during that stretch of time, and the other guy lived hours away and she would talk to him on the phone 2-3 days a week and online, and that was pretty much it.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurvivor23 View Post
    Because the other guy was someone she saw once a year at most. Basically, I was the only one she was with physically during that stretch of time, and the other guy lived hours away and she would talk to him on the phone 2-3 days a week and online, and that was pretty much it.
    So what? Even more reason to move on.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123