+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusion? kinda?

Confusion? kinda?

So me and my girlfriend have been dating for a few years now. A little background, during sex, i do not have the best endurance..but in anything else (oral sex), i can last forever, not because it doesnt feel good, but because for some reason i just cant seem to last during sex.. Any advice on how i can increase my performance during sex?

My other issue which really confuses me is this: me and my girlfriend have talked about sex and she claims that she really doesnt care that i cannot last long, as if it doesnt bother her at all. Like when i finish she is done too. weird? however when i go down on her, she enjoys it a lot, but she just gets to a point where her legs are like forced closed shaking saying to stop. if i ask why she says that its like a weird feeling and it like almost hurts with just the slights touch to that area. A few rare times i have continued and its like a switch went on and it appears that she is no longer getting satisfaction and is just like if nothing was going on. Strange? Any advice would be great.

It's pretty normal for a girl's clit to get super sensitive after cumming. My girl almost always has me stop after she comes, that's normal.

Are you going at it too hard? i know that for me, it's a lot more effective to have a light touch. Too hard and it gets overstimulated down there and I can't orgasm.
    Spammer Spanker

Thanks for the advice. So what is the deal with the sex thing? i forgot to add, sometimes when we have sex i can last a very long time, others i cant last at all. really is confusing, and it isnt like i am getting like super excited to have sex now, we have been having sex for a long time now..

I'd say pay attention to what's different on your "short" nights. Everyone has things that excites them more. Maybe she was more vocal, maybe she was wetter, the mood you were in that day, etc. If you are having sex and you feel like it's going to be a short night for you, take breaks to pull out and go down on her. My girl loves it and can help on those times you feel like you're gonna pop too quick.