+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bad to the bone - Jon Venables

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Bad to the bone - Jon Venables

When I read this news, I want to find this asshole and make him wish he would have never been born. I have no words for stories like this....
    [url=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7906963/Jon-Venables-had-been-in-trouble-with-police-after-prison-release.html]Jon Venables had been in trouble with police after prison release - Telegraph[/url]

This is the whole story if some of you don't know how he started his pathetic life:
    [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_James_Bulger]Murder of James Bulger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

The worst is, "Free and democratic" countries keep such people in safety and forget about safety of other people ...
    I wazzzz here

Two words: vigilante justice.
    Spammer Spanker

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He is scum, i could quite easily kill him in the most painful way imaginable, and not feel guilty...i guess a bit like the way he killed little jamie.

Dont forget though, there is another piece of scum out there- the boy that helped jon kill him..robert thompson is still living a 'normal' life.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah,but there's no info that he's a little dirty pervert, YET....
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, but he beat a toddler to death. Thats good enough reason to be dead himself.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not for death sentence... I'm more for making them regret what they did for the rest of their lives . 2m2 rooms,everyday just water and bread to eat, and work 20 hours a day. Imagine how many things they could build for free,how many streets they could clean. .. I think prisoners,especially murders, should work in bad conditions and for free for the rest of their life.
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    No, but he beat a toddler to death. Thats good enough reason to be dead himself.
    He was ten years old when he did that, if you had got your hands on them when they were ten years old right after the killing, would you have strangled the life out of them? When I was eight years old I pushed my then four year old sister down the stairs and the way she landed its a god given miracle she didn't break her neck. Thinking about it at 24 has brought me to tears on a few occasions, but I'm not a sociopath in spite of what I did as a small child and I don't think I would have deserved to die if she had (god help me if she did)

Not defending Jon Venables who has clearly not rehabilited himself, but if the other young man involved has then he deserves a second chance IMO
    Last edited by erik; 24-07-10 at 08:05 AM.

Many would have strangled the both of them, despite how old they were. I can remember when it happened and there were crowds of people outside the court shouting 'Hang the little bast**rds'. These kids led this kid astray and with intention of killing him. They tortured him for hours, then left him for dead lying across a railtrack, so a train would hit him and which it did. Tried to make look like an accident perhaps?? Just as well we have CCTV cameras.

Jon Venables was the evil of the two apparantly.

Nobody knows where Robert Thompson is or who he is, other than his family perhaps. When they were released from prison, both were given a new ID and for 'safety' reasons. Britain tends to protect it's criminals.

I still reckon that Myra Hindley isn't dead. She'd been appealing to get out of prison and they were considering setting her free. But the public outcry was too huge and she wouldn't have lasted 2 minutes on the outside. She'd have been murdered. Oddly enough and shortly after, it was claimed she died....I reckon they released her and kept it hush hush. It wouldn't surprise me anyway.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, I think at 10 you already recognize that hurting someone on purpose is bad.You erik was acting under the heat of moment, you were angry, they were hurting him FOR HOURS. You can't call it a moment, where you lose control. Maybe I wouldn't kill them but I would sure as **** beat the **** out of them . They would be afraid to say a bad word for the rest of their life. Little bastards.
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Many would have strangled the both of them, despite how old they were. I can remember when it happened and there were crowds of people outside the court shouting 'Hang the little bast**rds'. These kids led this kid astray and with intention of killing him. They tortured him for hours, then left him for dead lying across a railtrack, so a train would hit him and which it did. Tried to make look like an accident perhaps?? Just as well we have CCTV cameras.

Jon Venables was the evil of the two apparantly.

Nobody knows where Robert Thompson is or who he is, other than his family perhaps. When they were released from prison, both were given a new ID and for 'safety' reasons. Britain tends to protect it's criminals.
    This^^^ is why i would kill the evil little runt. They were old enough to make the calculated choice to lead him off, kill him and then try and make it look like an accident. They then continually lied and laughed in the faces of police and they smirked in court.
    They (or at least jon) doesnt regret what he did, he regrets getting caught. If he (as an adult man) truly regretted what he had done to that boy and his family, he would stay away from liverpool (he is not allowed back there) but he continually went back even to the place where jamie was from. It shows no respect for the family.

PP, getting inmates to work 20 hours a day?!! How would you make them do it? if they refused you cant physically make them do it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    This^^^ is why i would kill the evil little runt. They were old enough to make the calculated choice to lead him off, kill him and then try and make it look like an accident. They then continually lied and laughed in the faces of police and they smirked in court.
    They (or at least jon) doesnt regret what he did, he regrets getting caught. If he (as an adult man) truly regretted what he had done to that boy and his family, he would stay away from liverpool (he is not allowed back there) but he continually went back even to the place where jamie was from. It shows no respect for the family.

PP, getting inmates to work 20 hours a day?!! How would you make them do it? if they refused you cant physically make them do it.
    Don't know how it works over there, but they used to work convicts on chain gangs over here (forced labor) until it was declared unconstitutional. It's considered akin to slave labor now.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hehehe yeah,
    Nazi Germany made it , Communistic Russia made it - the problem was that they made innocent people do such work, I'm not against bad people working hard to make up for their sins
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hmmm, wrong thread, me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post

Some article says he's living with his gay lover somewhere.

If I remember correctly, Robert was the one who was kind of stone faced during his trial, wasn't he? he didn't even seem to understand what he had done was terribly wrong. This is a broken person. He should have spent the rest of his life in jail, along with his partner in crime.
    Spammer Spanker

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Some article says he's living with his gay lover somewhere.

If I remember correctly, Robert was the one who was kind of stone faced during his trial, wasn't he? he didn't even seem to understand what he had done was terribly wrong. This is a broken person. He should have spent the rest of his life in jail, along with his partner in crime.
    It is believed jon was the ringleader, he was certainly the one who smiled throughout the trial, robert, like you said, was stone faced.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast