+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Mixed Signals off a girl I have been seeing for around three weeks.

Mixed Signals off a girl I have been seeing for around three weeks.

About October last year I met this barmaid at a nightclub, this nightclub is located around one hour from my house, and the girl in this story worked as a bartender there. On the night I got quite drunk and flirted with the barmaid, sure I was drunk but I felt like we really hit it off.

Two weeks later I saw her again and this time I was driving, which meant I would not be drinking. I laughed off my drunken behavious of the prior week and we introudced each other and got on really well, and afterwards I left it, I did nothing.
    I would go to this club every three or four weeks, and talk to this girl, see how she is, we got on like a house on fire, we talked more and more and I would see her checking me out when I would walk across the bar to get to the dancefloor.
    Months went by and I just continued this, then early March this year I ran into her at a music festival and we exhanged numbers.

A week later I messaged her and i just said, hey i was wondering if you wanted to go out for cofe sometime, or something along those lines, she replied, sorry i am really busy with university work, maybe another time? I replied, "no worries| , and just left it for 2-3 weeks. Late march i receive a sms from her, inviting me to her birthday, however i was unable to go cause i had to go to church for greek easter.

From march till june it slowed down again, i was seeing a girl from april-june, and i had only been to her nightclub she worked at once or twice in this timeframe, it seemed different however after her birthday, she seemed really reallty interested, and late june she messaged me again asking if i would be out in the city that night. it just so happend to be i was in the city that night, we hung out for a bit, not long really- i was with my friends and she was with hers.

The week later i see her at work, and we talk again like usual, she seems really happy to see me, and we seriously just talked for about 2 hours stright while she was serving customers. it was also her last shift at her bartending job and she told me that she would miss me, i decided to go for it and asked her if she wanted to hang out after work, and she did. we chatted after her work.. i gave her a kiss on the check and made my way home with my mates, the whole way home she was messaging me.

the day after july, 3rd Saturday we had no contact

on july, 4th Sunday � she messages me, asking.. so how about that cofe sometime? I agree and she comes from her house, which is about an hour away, we go get a cofe, then we went back to my house. we started kissing and ripped each others clothes off and had sex all night, and then she talked to me and told me how much i was on her mind and that it was the best day she had all year.

july,5th Monday- no contact
    july,6th Tuesday � don�t remember
    july,7th Wednesday � don�t remember
    july,8th Thursday � don�t remember

9th Friday � i arranged her to come overtoday, and we went out to dinner it was really nice, and then we went to a local pub with some of my friends, this was kind of our second date, and it was really great! she also leaves her jewlerry at my place

10th Saturday � we send each other messages all day today, she tells me she had a dream about me, this is a saturday night, im in the city with my friends and she is in the city with hers. we both get really drunk and for some reaosn she thinks i was angry at her, even though i wasnt.

11th Sunday � little contact

12th Monday - i sms her no reply

13th Tuesday - nothing

14th Wednesday � if a girl doesnt message me back after a day i will delete her mobile number, so ii email her on facebook, telling her that my phone is being repaiered, and her response is 'ohh i thought you forgot all about me, she calls me on my home phone, which i had given her to call and we talk for about one hour on the phone". we agree that it would be good to catch up and she tells me also that she has no car at the moment and it is being repaired.

15th Thursday � i was rpety excited to see her at 9, at aobut 8 she sms me telling me she is tired, i just reply with a no worries

16th Friday � she invites me out to a club with her, i hang out with her and her friends and my friends, i was sober, this night she got a bit tipy and afterwards there is a house party and she sms me saying "hey shithead where are you, come to this house party with me". I didnt like this, so i said, "your a looser dont call me a shithead" , her response is look i was just joking..
    .. anywayys we had a kind of fight this night, when im driving home she messages me saying, did you get home safe x
    we send each other a few sms and fix it up, and agree that we will meet up on the sunday

17th Saturday �im at a bonfire, she is at a dinner

18th Sunday �today was the day of the date, this was the third date we had together, i was really looking forward to it, she has no car at this time, i guessed she would just drive her dad. shes sms me that night saying she cant make it. she is mooving into a new house and spent the day painting and she is just too exhausted and doesnt have the energy for the drive to mine.

19th Monday � msgs me 1st asks me how my day was, she thinks i cut her short when at scubar

20th Tuesday � i message her first, has sisters birthday

21st wedsnesday � she messages me asking how my day is, we talk abit and she tells me that she will come past tonight at 9. at 8 o clock she message telling me she cant make it and she will see me tomorow.. i call her up and tell her, "look this is the third time you have bailed on me, ill come past tomroow to give you your things" , she messages me back saying "no look its fine ill come and get it" , i then call her and we talk, she tells me she was going to see her friend in my area for cofe then come past mine that night to hang out, but her friend bailed on her and she was going to see me on the thursday. she then msgs me saying,she wants to come past, but cant stay for long. so she comes over at about 10at night, as said she doesnt stay for long, we have a great talk in my car, i went for a 30 min drive with her. then i go to my room and get her things for her, and we kiss for a bit, and it was really nice.

22nd Thursday � i sms her a smily face, but i got no reply

23rd Friday -nothing

24 th Saturday: i send her email asking if she wants to meet up (today)

any wisdom people?

She is playing a massive game! sounds to me she does not know whenever she likes you or not so is stringing you along for a while till she figures it out. Another plus for her is that she is not alone and shes getting attention!

She's ignoring you again, next time she cancels properly be best to end it.

IF YOU FEEL CONFUSED OR PUT OFF, RUN! this needs to be universally understood. someone who values you will not ever let you feel this way from day one.

you need to take it down a notch, you have only been seeing you her for 3 weeks, to be honest from your post you sound a bit ****ed in the head, take it easy, dont over think, sounds like she liked you the more she knew you, i honestly dont see why you are getting so worked up, so she didnt reply back to a smily face - thats no reason to delete her number, is it that time of the month for you? its only been 3 weeks, you cant expect too much, just my 2 cents

Here is your problem, she is a bar maid, she gets attention all of the time and she will only break your heart in the long run, you are thinking of her and situations way too much and I would doubt that is any fun, give her a wide berth, move on and good luck.