+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with married woman..getting mixed signals

In love with married woman..getting mixed signals

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 5 years..it just wasn't the one...That is not my problem however. I am a teacher and for the last year I became closer and closer to another female teacher. At first it was harmless flirting that then turned into hanging out with each other every happy hour, texting each other non-stop, and finally admitting we were really into each other at the end of the school year. There is only one problem she has been married for the last 8 years to a man from Argentina. He is very nice guy but very different from her..where as we are like the same person..we are constantly saying the same things and having the best time together. At first it was just light neck kissing and heavy petting and that was it but we would hang out every night. She since has told her husband that she has feelings for me and that they should separate. Last week we went to a bday party and made out all over nyc....One hour she will say that she is getting a separation and will give me a shot with her...a few hours later she could change her mind and I have know idea what is being said while they are still living together...she say's she just needs time...I have no idea what to do....my mind is not in a good state right now....

He is very nice guy but very different from her..where as we are like the same person.....
    Lol, this is something people ALWAYS do. Assume they know the husband, compare themselves to the husband and think they would make that much of a better partner.

Now how the heck would you know and if her hubby is very different from her?? Have you met him, been in the company of these two and witnessed their behaviour toward one another over a period of time. Or because she told you he was different to her?

Married people will say anything and to justify why they are screwing around.

She likely has no intention in leaving him. Just likes a bit of side attention and being poked by a different dick, then she will go back home to sleep with her husband.