PLease refer to those two previous post if you want a better understanding of the situation: (sorry cant post links just yet)

loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/43742-my-life-relationship-mess-please-help.html

loveforum.net/love-advice-forum/43782-she-lying.html

So I confronted her, and told her I didnt want to talk to her anymore and to leave me alone.

A day passed and I was miserable, but I woke up the next morning feelings okay and had come to terms that I needed to move on.

THEN

She contacted me. Saying that she still loves me, and that she wanted to give us another chance, and wanted to prove to me that she was the person that she said she was all along, and that she didnt lie about anything.

Stupid me said okay. And i gave her a week to figure out when she wants to meet. ( This will be next wednesday) and if she cannot come up with something by then, then its game over. I am moving on and there is no coming back.

Wednesday and Thursday we talked normallly like we usually do. THEN she started fading away, more and more. If we talked 30 minutes per night it was a lot (We used to talk 3 to 4 hours a day every day)

Finally she said she was going out last night to a friends birthday party. ( She claimed that she hadnt been out in 6 month since we started talking on the phone, which I truly doubt it) That it would be good for her.

That fact that she went to the party didnt bother me. What bothered me, was that SHE DIDNT CALL ALL DAY. We chatted for 20 minutes on the computer and exchanged like 4 text messages but that was about it. ( Again we used to talk 3 to 4 hours a day every day).

I went out last night as well because I didnt want to stay home thinking about it. And I told her. And thats another thing that bothered me. Usually she used to get really concerned about me going out, and jealous and scared that I would meet someone else. Yesterday she seem really cold about it, and really didnt care that I went out. She went to the point of even saying:" It will be good for us to meet new people"

I asked her if that meant that we were over, and that we should start seeing new people, and she said. Absolutely not. It just means we need new friends and people in our lives.

So I am confused beyond confused. Why the hell would she even contact me back, if all she wanted was to play those mind games? Why not just leave me alone, if she doesnt want me, loves me or wants to be with me.

Can someone be this cruel?

This morning she didnt call ( She said she was going to be out late, and would sleep in)

How should I act? How should I respond?

Please help.