+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I may just be overreacting?

I may just be overreacting?

My boyfriend and I have been together for almost 4 months. Sometimes I have a feeling that he is annoyed with me or just not interested in me anymore. Today I went through his texts... and I found something interesting. He was talking with another girl and being flirty and saying he was hor*ny... But I think it might have been just joking around I'm not sure. The girl said, "what about your girl?" and he replies, "she's gone for a couple of weeks" and she said "how are things going?" and he said, "alright, sometimes I get aggravated, but that happens" And I kind of also found that he's been sort of flirty with a lot of the girls that he talks to, even though they don't pursue it. He doesn't respond to my texts like he used to... he doesn't text me a lot anymore like he used to. Every now and then he'll ask me what I'm doing. But then again, he does do nice things like he has surprised me at work and gave me a quick hug and kiss before he left for Ohio to do job training. And he surprised me this morning by coming to see me! We haven't seen each other much the past week because of schedule conflicts and him starting a new job, and it made me realize that I'm in love with him but I am so unsure that he does not feel the same way about me.

Does he know that you are prying through his phone and reading his texts?

He's not serious about you IMO.

He was the one who started prying into my phone... The very beginning of the relationship. So I do it back to him. He told me he had huge trust issues because of past relationships, he's learning to trust me more.

he'll never trust you if you're doing the same thing back. leave his phone alone and either leave him/ help him to understand that not every girl is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Does he know that you are prying through his phone and reading his texts?

He's not serious about you IMO.
    I agree with this.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I could never get serious about a guy who was flirty with a bunch of other women. That's a red flag. protect yourself.
    Spammer Spanker