+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pissing, why is it a turn on for some?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like being spunked on my tits, and occasionally my face, but i dont like it because it makes me feel 'humiliated', its totally different from a guy taking a dump on my chest.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Not as naughty as that ffs. Some of us are decent you know. I know you find that hard to grasp and based upon on your Middle Eastern view of Western women.

You make it sound like we are animals sometimes. lol

dont worry, i really like western women, thats why a lot of mid-east guys go for western women

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    I like being spunked on my tits, and occasionally my face, but i dont like it because it makes me feel 'humiliated', its totally different from a guy taking a dump on my chest.
    LOL, yeah I agree...

I see there being a world of difference in a guy shooting his load in ya face, as opposed to him taking a dump on it....lols.

I'm not saying is comparable in terms of normal arousal for most people. I just don't think humiliation is what is at the root of it. I think it has more to do with the filth of it. But the position and act of cumming on a girls face or chest is a dominant position. Somehow I am over top of her...she is either under me or I am standing over her while she lays on the bed or is on her knees.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    dont worry, i really like western women, thats why a lot of mid-east guys go for western women
    Why? Because you think we are 'animals'??...lol

Yes, they go for us....but they don't usually marry us

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. They'll f*ck you, but won't take you home to mom.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    For some reason I thought that I remember Frasbee saying that he was into this. Maybe I'm wrong. If I am I'm sorry for putting your name out there Fras. It just baffles my mind how this could be part of anyone's foreplay.
    I don't think it's Fras. Just...no.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post

I mean is cumming on a woman's face or chest not also sort of humiliating?
    Absolutely. The face, especially. Not so much, the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    I just don't think humiliation is what is at the root of it. I think it has more to do with the filth of it.
    But isn't doing something "filthy" to someone humiliating to them?
    Spammer Spanker

^^^ I was thinking the same thing. They'll f*ck you, but won't take you home to mom.
    Spot on!!

All we are to them for the majority, is a 'good time' girl. Someone they have fun with, then they run off to marry a woman from the same culture as they are.

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Why? Because you think we are 'animals'??...lol

Yes, they go for us....but they don't usually marry us
    I want to marry a white girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mard View Post
    I want to marry a white girl
    Saying it and actually doing it, are two totally seperate things.

I'm sure your family have a nice, decent girl all lined up for you to marry....lucky you eh? lol

That is if you are not already married. I understand they marry the men off as young as 18.

If my sister were in a relationship with a middle eastern man who didn't grow up in the US I'd try my best to break them up if marriage was considered. They have the terrible habit of viewing women in general as less than men. Abuse of wives seems to be part of their culture there. I've seen a woman slapped in her face on her wedding day, in front of everyone, because the husband didn't like how she looked at him. I've never met the guy, and I have no idea who he was, but if a gun had been near me I'd have shot him. Even here in the US many middle eastern men who I've had the displeasure of observing still treat their wives as mere servants, often yelling and speaking down to them. There are exceptions to every rule, but what I have seen over the years has definitely biased my opinion of middle eastern men.

Anyway, back to pee
    I'm surprised that no one has come forward with an answer to "why" coming from personal experience.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Every Arab friend I have is married to a white woman. And I know a lot of Iranians (mostly married to other Iranians). And obviously, lots of Israelis. While they are protective of their wives and tend to be more stereotypically masculine than Western men, they are lovely guys that treat their wives very well. I realize this isn't the case in every single marriage, and I believe the fact that I tend to hang with those that are more highly educated than average may skew what I see, but there are certainly plenty of non-Arab men who abuse their wives.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I think just marrying a white woman in the first place would place these Arab guys into the "liberal" category.
    Spammer Spanker

I think you're both right, and I too can only comment based on what I've seen. I've seen the fear in a middle eastern woman's' eyes when I said something to her in public and she thought her husband saw us. She looked around FIRST, then said a very quick quiet response, and shot away from me. I didn't know what was going on until I saw them both a few minutes later. He was speaking AT her in another language while she shuffled about with her head down. She looked up for a second, but quickly looked back down when she saw me. The husband saw the brief glance, looked at me and then looked at her. Hopefully she wasn't beaten later on that day.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It makes me think about that Dave Chapelle skit where he was making fun of R. Kelly for pissing in that underaged girl's face. Video seem here >>> [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6undjxb_QQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6undjxb_QQ&feature=related[/URL]
    Don't forget the piss on you remix

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast