+ Follow This Topic

Thread: OMG I'm so confused... Love Triangle???

OMG I'm so confused... Love Triangle???

Ok it's like this.... I live in Chicago & I've been talking to this girl from NY for over a year..... When we 1st started talking she was engadged to a BF of 5years. We didn't try anything, but evetually started to have a connection. She said she loved me. We started talking 04-2009, & went thru alot of ups & downs based on the fact that she was engaged & I was still talikg to other girls because of it.. Nov-2009 they broke up but we didn't get together instead we gave each other space.... Jan we start talking again but because of the distance we were constantly fighting.... June arrives we have been good friends & I tell her that I am planning a trip to NY in Sept. we start talking about taking it slow & not expecting things to change & to just remain friends, even tho we did plan on having sex..... July arrives & this guy who is also just a friend leaves to visit his sister but reallt to see her( he is from Chicago too).. She tells me it's not like that I believe her, they hang out have a good time kiss and everything.. She tells me all this because she wants to be honest, She also told him all about us... So tells me that they aren't a couple just friends, who have a connection because of what happened in NY..... they are taking it slow not trying to rush things & a week later her & her friend plan a trip to Chicago at the end of August (I was going to NY the very next week)..... So I assume it over between us I understand that they prob had sex & prob will have sex when she gets here.... But she keeps telling me that its not like that they are just friends..... So we continue talking because we are just friends, I tell her that I still care but i'm not going to stand in between her & this guy...... After countless discussions about how we are just friends it comes out that she still wants to **** me.. I ask her if there is anything more she doesnt know... Ok I dont think anything about it cause even tho she said she does want me she wont do anything because of the guy......... Slowly we start talking more, no more fighting, we are getting along great, & I can feel those feelings coming back both to me & her..... We talk about it & I understand my time had past i'm ok with it, but i'm not gonna stop caring about her.... We keep talking, exchange pics like we used to & last night she inv me to Skype with her(just like how her & this guy do).. I sign up but we dont do it, instead we talk on the phn.. After an hour of laughing & joking she tells me that she has to go because i'm starting to get to her... Now this morn we start off great still discussing our relationship, then it seems like she trys to push me onto her friend.. She denies it (of course) but thats what it seems like.... After we joke about that & I explain that when she gets here we will all have a good time & it wont be awkward, She brings up her having sex with this guy, I tell her I dont like it but i'm ok with it... Well this starts another argument about how their relationship is compared to ours & how I say i'm not coming in between them but I am.... & it ends with her telling me that she doesn't like me & she doesn't wanna have sex with me.... So i'm like ok (I don't believe her) But i take it as her pusing me away before I get close again so she can try it with this new guy............ Am I right? I really like her...... I wanna be with her & deep down when we talk and text I can feel the same from her.... I advise her that I understand & wont pursue her I will only be a friend... I'll give her her space.. Did I do the right thing even tho she still feels something for me???? I'm so confused & dont know what to believe when she talks to me.... I want her so bad, but i feel if I go after her she will continue to fight against me.... I need unbiased opinions, & advice

She's interested in you as a FRIEND. You are in the friend zone. Once a girl starts talking to you like that, you are nothing more than a friend... at best a friend with benifits.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

love triangles should be avoided