+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What should I do??

What should I do??

HI, I'm 16 and I went to Panera and thought this kid Alex was hot, so I left him my number and he never called so I called him a week later and he explained how he had a girlfriend and he said to visit him and then I went to and a worker told me his last name without me asking. So I found him on facebook and he looked nothing like I rememeber and I didn't think he was hot, and he had a girlfriend so it wouln't of worked out. I know why I confused him with this other kid who I've seen his band live, and a lot of people I know are friends with him. And when I saw the band I thought he was SO HOT. That was 2 years ago. But I would of never thought of Dave without the whole Alex thing. So I went on Dave's facebook, added him then talked to him. And I thought we had a REALLY GOOD conversation!! and I facebook stalked him haha so I watched a lot of his videos and saw his pictures and HE IS HILARIOUS and has the same humor as me, he's single, and there's too many reasons to write here. I think we'd be perfect and I don't want to I.m. him again. I don't want to be annoying or desperate. and it's killing me not to, because if he thought it was a friendly conversation, there's no hope. and it makes me want to cry the thought of him not talking to me himself because I like him soo much and I wanna give him my number but that's too much for talking to someone for the first time, and I don't know what he thinks and I don't know what to do. If I should i.m. him or ask him to hang out HELP! :]

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    guys in bands are usually charming because they know how to chat girls up and get them into bed. More often than not he doesn't want anything serious with you. I suggest you facebook stalk someone else.

He's really nice and not a douche, and he's xxx so he doesn't sleep around.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    then you wait... if no reply he's not interested at which point leave him alone and facebook stalk somone else.

You are so naive, jess. The fact that he has a girl friend won't make you stop chasing him?
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

I he was interested, he'd take some initiative. How old is he? Maybe you're too young for him.
    Spammer Spanker

Alex?? I don't like Alex.

If the guy is really interested, as someone previously said he will show the initiative. But, you're only 16, you'll learn.
    Be careful with your heart, because when someone seems too good to be true, they usually are.

how old is the guy?

again- if he hasnt said anything to you or initiated convo- then leave it alone.

No well we talked alot and he told me about his past and shit and I've been through stuff, and he's grown from it.

18 and I talked to him again and he seems into the conversations.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Sooner or later, he'll know how you're soooo into him. better tell him now and save yourself the agony.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest