So I meet this girl at a bar near my house, she to also lives in my area. Well anyway i met her we talked all that night we hit it off hard. I called her to say hi every once in a while but i found out she had a few weeks of college left so we talked here n there. When she returned after graduation she called me and said IM home. So immidiately we hung out hit it off spent nearly the next month together we would meet randomly have a cig n just joke aroun. But during this time we were spending alot of time together in bed. Never had sex but did the rest. After this month she began to student teach. I didnt know where we stood in a relationship so basically I just tried to be cery supportive. Well about 3 months later she asked me to stop calling her. I never stopped.... I wanted her to talk with me and to sort out what we had going. So finally a few weeks ago she texted me and told me she was sorry for treating me badly. I let it go it made me feel great. Finally I told her after aLL this time I still care about her and that I am heart broken that we ended up not being together...She stated that she was sorry n didnt think I meant that much to her. I asked her what she thought she meant to me and she told me that she thought I just wanted sex........Finally we had the conversation we talked I told her i still cared we apologized for all the miss communication. I told her that I still think about her and that I would love to go out and do it right go to dinner but only if she was interested in me still. She said that sounds great we again apologized for not inderstanding each other and kinda began to talk a lil more.....well it made me the happiest person for a few days. Im trying not to be annoying and make her feel that all I want is sex. I seriously care immensly for this girl and cant get her out of my mind everyday I wanna call her and see if she wants to atleast have a ciggarette. Im trying not to smother her and I talked to her last thursday......What do you all think is a good time to let my feelings relax and call her for dinner.....and just any advice in general