+ Follow This Topic

Thread: lil opened minded advice pls

lil opened minded advice pls

well first off i know being with a married man is wrong but all i can say is my heart wanted what my heart wanted.. but of course i have a problem.. a problem i really need some help with. without being lectured about the married man thing... well here it goes.. I worked at this restaurant for three yrs.. me and my boyfriend worked there together.. he got me the job when i found out i was pregnant and couldnt lift the boxes at the job i was at.. anyway, the first time i laid eyes on the general manager, there was something about him.. it was like love at first sight.. we just clicked and over time our friendship grew and i tried and tried to fight the feeling i was having for him, expecially me with someone and him with someone.. over time we both opened up to each other and would help one another with relationship advice because we are both in relationships that make us unhappy, my boyfriend is not a very good person.. he actaully makes me miserable and im only in it for my son.. the same goes for matt and his wife now.. he only married her because she got pregnant about a yr and a half ago.. although we have been very close we have never opened up to each other about our feeling.. it like an unspoken love.. we can just lock eyes from across the room and you can just see the sparks.. the only thing he has really said is that if he wasnt married then things would be different btw us and he wishes he met me in the past and not her..... well about three months ago i left my job because i cant lie to myself anymore.. i am in love with him and cant stop thinking about him.. things went downhill from there.. my boyfriend lost his job as well and we were broke so i went to try to get my job back one night and i had to talk to matt because he is the manager.. he said he couldnt give me my job back but later that night after all the employees left he kissed me and things went from there.. we had great sex and we txted each other alot after that and we hooked up again a few weeks later.... my problem is that i cant get him out of my head and i have no idea how he really feels about me.. i dont expect him to leave his wife and he knows that.. i also know that he is a very busy ,an but now i hardly hear from him and it drives me crazy... should i just give up or continue to pursue this man.. i would leave my boyfriend for him in a heartbeat.. im just so stuck.. pls help

First of all: he is married and hardly he will leave his wife, if he isnt so much in love with you. We know you are in love with him, but we are not sure if he feels the same. My advice: Leave your boyfriend to fight for this love, or be with your boyfriend and stop cheating on him.
    He doesnt deserve to be the back up plan and if he makes u feel miserable u should not stick with someone just because u have a son.
    With me was the same shit and i left the guy, even having a daughter.
    Dont get your hopes up that he feels the same bout u, you shouldnt have had sex with him before being sure of his feelings and commitement, well he has no commitment with his wife so dont expect him to have it with u.
    Good luck

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm pretty sure you were simply used for sex. You should get your head out of the clouds, and pull yourself together. Your son needs you to behave like a rational, thinking human being.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

the only thing he has really said is that if he wasnt married then things would be different btw us and he wishes he met me in the past and not her..
    Which interpreted means 'I have no intentions of ever leaving my wife'...

I think he used you for sex.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    He married his wife because of his kids? isn't that a template answer that usually makes him more attractive by sounding responsible?

By the way, how sure are you that if you pursue him, he won't mess your life up any more than what it is right now? If he'll leave his wife for you, are you sure he'll stick with you? Whatever you might answer to this question, you should think about "Maybe he also told his wife the same things before he knocked her up" otherwise you might end up with another kid. and still no real partner that would be there for you.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

things could've been different, he could've met you 1st. but he didn't. if you'd leave your bf in a heartbeat for someone you're never gona be with you may as well break up with him. you don't need men in your life to survive, concentrate on your kid.