+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need some advice! Heads going crazy.

Need some advice! Heads going crazy.

Ok 6months ago i got out of a long-term relationship it was not working and we both decided to end it. I am nearly 20! I formed a friendship with a guy around 7months ago and we got to know eachother really well. Then we started dating and now we are going out. Hes lovley, gives me compliments, always showing me affection. At the start he was always talking about how crazy he was about me, and how he would love for me to move in or us to get a place etc.. well now my heads totally confused! He lives by himself and ive started to find little things thats annoying me.. and i cannot ask him as i might just be being over paranoid! Well at first i found ladies sunglasses, and he came home and picked them up and said " OH babe your sunglasses are soo nice they suit you!" .. he acted as if they were mine! So i left it maybe thinking it was his friends gf's glasses. Then i found girls magazines like celebrity ones.. and not many guys would read these right? .. so i put that to the back of my mind again.. then he had alchopops in his fridge for about 2weeks he doesn't drink them so he said he would keep them for me.. i went to his at the weekend and half of them were gone and the caps were sitting on the counter..
    He isn't really sneaky he tells me most of what he does throughout the day, hes TOTALLY easy going nothing bothers him and he is an honest guy, if he doesnt like something he would say. I really do not know what to think. Is he cheating? Or am i just finding these things and overracting about them?

Thanks guys.

x

hmm..i dont think it's anything to worry about yet. He could have just gotten confused with the sunglasses. about the drinks, did u ask him who drank the rest?

yeah try not to worry too much until you ask him about it all. ask him about everything in one conversation so he doesnt have the opportunity to make up excuses if he's being an idiot behind your back.

I agree with kitkitkitty...keep an open mind, but also be wary and I know it's a game, but if you started doing the same thing at your place, leave guy stuff that is not his lying around, you will notice his reaction and if he acts really mad, then he could well be guilty, good luck and keep us posted Cbee1.