+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sex Before Marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    3 weeks means you are still a stranger to her. why the rush? just because she is christian doesn;t mean she doesn't want to have sex or will not before marriage. i find it funny that some really stupid people think that just because the girl is acting like a prude at the beginning of a relationship means that she will continue to be. have the coversation about sex since you're in such a hurry, find out from her directly, you can't assume anything.
    very good point! Just because someone doesnt want to jump in bed, doesnt mean they are a prude. I like to wait several months because I refuse to allow a guy to use me just for sex. But I am not a prude and I love sex- so when I do decide its time to bring sex into a relationship, there is no holding back.. maybe your girl is the same??

Talk to her and come back here with an update.

Thanks for all the advice. I talked with her last night. And, she said she's interested in having sex. She also said she's a virgin, which explains her shy nature. That's ok with me, probably better. She also thanked me for asking, so i guess it worked out.... Thx again.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    And when you succeed in what you want and she becomes sex-crazed after that (looking for other tasty treats aside from you, thanks to your mentoring)? then what? dump her?
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Quote Originally Posted by nerdy_guy View Post
    And when you succeed in what you want and she becomes sex-crazed after that (looking for other tasty treats aside from you, thanks to your mentoring)? then what? dump her?
    Good thing she's nothing like that....

Is there is a "No thanks" button?

Quote Originally Posted by Love4Everyone21 View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. I talked with her last night. And, she said she's interested in having sex. She also said she's a virgin, which explains her shy nature. That's ok with me, probably better. She also thanked me for asking, so i guess it worked out.... Thx again.
    all that worrying for nothing then! Just dont pressure her or rush her. She said she wanted to and since she is a virgin it may take her some time.

Ya, I guess I just have to not f*** it up now. Im glad I asked though instead of just waiting to see. Not to mention, she seemed to feel more comfortable when were intimate that night. All for the best... Thx again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12