+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I'm 22, I'm a virgin! I'm a guy.

I'm 22, I'm a virgin! I'm a guy.

HHHmm, well I'm a 22 yr old virgin, I'm a guy, I'm not ugly and I've had GF's, but I've never wanted to go all the way! I feel weird, wrong. I could have but it never seemed like I wanted to, like I should wait a little bit longer. I really want to have sex, but I want it to be right, to feel right. The whole getting laid thing is a nice idea but, it just feels wrong! Honestly, I feel so alone in the way I feel and the few(like two lol) relationships I have had, I have wanted to take it slow and not rush into sex - well that hasn't worked. I feel I should stop, well, feeling lol, do women really want guys that are just sex tools with no emotions? The older I get, the more I worry, I don't want to be out of practice when I actually find someone worth while, I'm a nice guy, maybe too nice (not trying to big myself up, it just seems all the c***s are happy and with someone and here I am alone!). It's hard, I just want someone I can connect with. Just want a way to be happy, Should it be this hard?

martin.

p.s. It is far more depressing than I make it out to be, but that's just me!

you've just said all the reasons why it's pretty much a rarity to find guys like you. those are your morals and stick to them. you'll absolutely know when you've found the right person and it'll feel so much more right. the girl that is right for you will respect you a thousand times more for not sleeping around. you're not weird, you're just waiting for the right person and won't regret it.

I didn't lose my virginity till I was your age. I'm 23 now. There's nothing wrong with you.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

Thanks That makes me feel better, I just hope I find someone soon. Getting kinda lonely >.<.

you'll find someone when you least expect it. kinda annoying but it'll be so worth it

Quote Originally Posted by maps View Post
    Thanks That makes me feel better, I just hope I find someone soon. Getting kinda lonely >.<.
    During the last semester at my college before graduating, I was in a relationship where I was being used and then I was in another relationship and I got cheated on. This summer, I had a bunch of dates and all of them were the worst ever. Then, I got confidence in myself and I told myself, I don't need a girl and I stopped caring about what they think about me. I became a more confident because I decided to do what I want instead of what other people want. I stopped giving women everything they want and giving them a challenge so to speak. Then, I recently met a girl and hit it off really well (didn't even think the date was all that great at first). All of a sudden, bam! I started getting really attracted to her and she started getting really attracted to me and she became my current girl friend.

Be yourself and don't change who you are for a girl. Also, when you are ready you will have sex. It will happen when you least expect it. It has to feel right. You will get an intense feeling of love, caring, and wanting to please the other person sexually.. The other person will feel the same way. When all that criteria is met, you will be ready. Good luck to you, my friend, you will be fine. =)
    Last edited by Raze; 29-07-10 at 01:56 AM.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

hands down any girl will be lucky to be with you and you will find the girl for you no worries