+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No other options...

No other options...

Last week I met this girl while I was on a vacation in China.(We are both from New York, it was just the trip was to China). On the trip I always felt that she kind of liked me...I mean she would always be walking right behind me or next to me(it was one of those tour guide trips I went on, so we walked around alot on the trip).And I kinda of liked her too but never built up enough courage to talk to her so I would just basically ignore her to make her make he first move.She never actually did...but looking back I think she was waiting for me to make the first move, as she was always walking behind me and being right next to me all the time, everywhere we went while walking around China with our tour guide. So in the end, neither of us actually made any moves and now the trip is over and we are both back in New York. I've tried to look her up on Facebook, but i cant find her.Next I tried a White Pages people search and did find her. Now the problem is....what do I do? Should I write her a letter about my feelings for her or would that be awkward and creepy.I mean, theres no other option, if she had a Facebook I would send her a message, but her address is all I have. I miss her so much and I feel very strongly about her. Please help...what should I do?

you've already posted this haven't you? i think if it had been meant to be one of you would've done something about it. id find it quite creepy personally.