+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he shy or uninterested?

Is he shy or uninterested?

Ok, so this guy I know fairly well, who lives in another town has tried to pick me up on a few different occassions. The first couple of times I thought he was just drunk and trying to get it on, nothing serious. But the last time (about 2 months ago), he came on pretty strong (told me how much he liked me etc.) and by the end of the night I was pretty willing, but we had both been drinking and I'm married and people my husband and I know well were also there, so I ended up going home by myself. I'm into this guy though, really into him now, but other than a few emails about pretty much nothing, I haven't heard from him. Although we don't work in the same office, we are on one project together. He called me once about this work and sounded very nervous. So what's the deal? I've pretty much given up on him. He seemed really uncomfortable when we talked on the phone, so I was wondering if he was too shy or unsure when he was sober. Should I just come right out and tell him I'm interested? Or since I have barely talked to him since the last time, is he just hitting on me when he's drinking with no real interest? Any insight into what this guy is thinking would be appreciated.

your married? maybe you should figure out where that is going before you move onto the next... some people are like that and only get courage when drunk, SHIT'S WEAK...

Quote Originally Posted by whatsyourname18 View Post
    Ok, so this guy I know fairly well, who lives in another town has tried to pick me up on a few different occassions. The first couple of times I thought he was just drunk and trying to get it on, nothing serious. But the last time (about 2 months ago), he came on pretty strong (told me how much he liked me etc.) and by the end of the night I was pretty willing, but we had both been drinking and I'm married and people my husband and I know well were also there, so I ended up going home by myself. I'm into this guy though, really into him now, but other than a few emails about pretty much nothing, I haven't heard from him. Although we don't work in the same office, we are on one project together. He called me once about this work and sounded very nervous. So what's the deal? I've pretty much given up on him. He seemed really uncomfortable when we talked on the phone, so I was wondering if he was too shy or unsure when he was sober. Should I just come right out and tell him I'm interested? Or since I have barely talked to him since the last time, is he just hitting on me when he's drinking with no real interest? Any insight into what this guy is thinking would be appreciated.
    Ok, first of all. Who cares what he's thinking? You shouldn't even be thinking about having sex with him. Second of all, you should be focusing on more important things such as concentrating on making your marriage work and finding out problems associated with your marriage. Something tells me that your marriage isn't so hot because you are thinking about doing the naughty with this so-called person.

YOU ARE MARRIED FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!!!!! KEEP IT IN YOUR DAMN PANTS, WOMAN!
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

There's a name for females like you, however I will be a 'Lady' and not repeat it....

Wow. Just wow. Are you my bf's ex wife by chance. You sound a lot like her.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

Maybe he found out you are MARRIED and lost interest. The insight needs to be about YOUR behavior not his at this point.

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    Wow, some people really don't know where to draw the line. I feel sorry for your husband.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    whats your name? I got one...

you are sooo not going to get any support here. I'm pretty sure there's websites out there for people like you who want to be cheaters- this is not one of those websites. BYBYE I suspect we won't be hearing from you again.

Am I crazy or do so many people come on here with CAD flags and post all sorts of I'm married I cheat. God, where's the faithful canadians?