+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Invasion of privacy

Invasion of privacy

Hi, I've been with my boy friend for about 18 months, this time around. We tried to make it work between us before but it didnt work out because he cheated on me with a high school girl and with his ex. For the last nine months I''ve been going through his phone. I know its wrong but I can't stop. I trust him, I think. its just a habit that I've fallen into. Well the thing is, I've caught him texting a girl. She has sent him pictures of herself and he actually had them saved on his phone. He also still has his ex's phone number saved in his phone. this is a girl he says he hates. talks all the crap on earth about her every chance he gets. In addition to this, he is friends with the high school girl on facebook. When we got together, he had a picture of him and his ex kissing set as his wallpaper on his phone. I asked him to get rid of it and he did. Showed me it was gone. But me, being the snoopy person that I am, I looked at his email inbox today. He sent the picture to his email before he deleted it.

Do I have anything to worry about or am I just paranoid because of the past?

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    No need to worry. just leave him. apparently he doesn't have any respect for you.

I know its wrong but I can't stop. I trust him, I think. its just a habit that I've fallen into.
    You think? you should not just think, you should know if he is to be trusted. I don't know about the rest of the guys here but, privacy is not an issue for me. If your boyfriend hides nothing from you, then why should he be afraid to show you something.
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

i never delete numbers so that i know who's calling, it might be symbolic to delete ex's numbers but it's not practical. he cheated on you twice and you are still with him? you don't trust him at all because you snoop. why are you in this relationship?!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

I don't know why you trust him because you shouldn't. Cheaters rarely see the error of their ways, until it blows up in their faces. This is where you come in and dump his sorry ass. He will cheat again because you've shown him that no matter what he does, you'll just take him back.

yeah most cheaters never change.
    dont give him another chance. the more times you do, he'll just think that he can do whatever he wants cuz he knows your not gonna leave him. a perfect example would be my parents. my dad cheated on my mom 4 times already over 22 years of marriage, yet she kept taking him back. I caught my dad with naked pics of a girl about my age who he's seeing now, and my mom knows about it yet she's still not leaving. and so dad practically does what her want whenever he wants. 1 chance i believe is enough. if he dont straighten up, dump his sorry ass.

oh and sorry if im intruding on your post loveless_wonder but if any of you guys could give me any more advice on how i can convince my mom to leave my demented father then im all ears. moms really depressed and i'll be leaving her to go back to london in september and i dont know how she'll take all his crap if she's alone.
    tnx guys.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Once a cheater, always a cheater. That's what I've always told myself and in my life, it has been held to be true.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.