+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In Love With A Friend - PLEASE HELP

In Love With A Friend - PLEASE HELP

Dear all,

I know I'm starting to sound like a big old girl and this new thread is basically the same as my old, just re-phrased.

So here's the thing, I am really worried that I have strong loving feelings for a friend. And this time I need you to tell me how you think I feel based on what I'm about to say.

I love spending time with her, I find her incredibly attractive, I can't seem to be able to not see her for more than a day or two, her hugs just make everything seem easier. Yes, I know I'm sounding cheesy but I don't know how else to put it.

So fire at me, point blank, do you think I have feelings for her? And I mean the kind of feelings you have for your girlfriend (but you already knew that ), Yes? No? Maybe?

As always, any and all help deeply appreciated

you already know the answer to that friend. you obviously have feelings for her. do you feel like this for lots of girls? if you do then its just nothing. but if u dont feel it often then there you go.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.

Quote Originally Posted by adam95 View Post
    you already know the answer to that friend. you obviously have feelings for her. do you feel like this for lots of girls? if you do then its just nothing. but if u dont feel it often then there you go.
    I do get very easily emotionally attached if I spend a lot of time with someone but it always goes away after a few days and this is just killing me. Thanks for your opinion, you're probably right actually

well then goodluck friend.
    Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.