+ Follow This Topic

Thread: For anyone pining over their ex...

For anyone pining over their ex...

If they dumped you and your feeling like you'd take them back or you'd do anything for them back, before you do stupid things like begging read what i've got to say first!

Do NOT give your ex the satisfaction that you are pining over them....They don't care, they love the attention, okay i know some ex's arent as cold hearted as mine, but if they see you weak - you'll look highly unattractive to them!

Do NOT contact them....i made the huge error of trying to stay friends with mine BIG MISTAKE - you are so much better off without them whilst you get over the break-up...seeing them will make it worse and you will keep going round in circles with your feelings towards them! I tried to prove to myself that i hated my ex....but nah if your around them you cant fool yourself that easily!

Do NOT look at their facebooks, or any other online thing where you can see what their up to....This can lead to contacting them, it will just bring back your feelings and make the urge to contact them so much more harder!!!!

I just wanna pass on my advice from my own experience.....I don't want others to fall into the never ending trap....cos if you do what i did you will become an object to your ex and they can pick you up and put you back down whenever they feel like it!

From what i learnt is my ex shouldn't of wanted me around her after telling me its over....someone in a fragile state like that would do anything for the person they once loved.

I know my scars will probably never heal, but at least i got out of the bad habit of a cycle i was in!

Try and be strong, and you will reach a better stage in life

I'm still getting over my breakup.. but all of this advice is great. I made the same mistakes as you and it only pushed her further away. I think she loves the satisfaction of knowing I care, but know's she doesn't have to work for it - therefore I am unattractive. Good job with this.

well that a point u raise here reallly nice

and also...If you are still in contact with your ex and you still have feelings....you will end up killing yourself with replaying every little thing you do together, every little thing she/he says to you wondering the meaning behind it and it will lead to false hope, and it just keeps cutting you up.

@Chiknfingaz....sorry to hear that you made the same mistakes as me, i regret it big time - i know if from the day she broke up with me i would've just said "ok then, no contact from now on please" it would of saved a lot of pain. Keep strong mate!!!

Working on it. I see her at work still, we're going to the same college (we planned it together). My mood changes randomly about her. Right now I'm pisssssssssed! She is a ****ing turd!

But yeah, thanks. I love this thread.

its easy to say NC after you get normal but reality is when out of blue someone broke up with you its really unbearable you dint know wat to do n where to go ...you get mentally tortured n in that scenario you say wat u otherwise wouldnt have .....almost 95% people make same mistakes ........i too did it n lost my chances