+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Natural for gf to be Unsure about relationship alot?

Natural for gf to be Unsure about relationship alot?

i've been with my gf 7 months now. since the start, she is always unsure about me. (even to decide if she want to be my gf) but now she keep being unsure about the whole relationship. we are online relationship and today she said we dont even know each other and stuff. she act like she love me and stuff just the same but unsure how she love me. now we are going to take "another" 1 week break and see how she feels.. is this normal? we did plan to meet next year when we turn 18, but now nothing. i dont know what to do now except just wait the week. but its not easy not knowing where this relationship is even headed because i dont know why she keep being unsure and sure, because everything was perfect just yesterday, and now its ruined..

thanks

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I doubt it is heading anywhere, I am sorry to say. If you haven't met in person, it really *isn't* a real relationship. People need love and affection face-to-face in order to sustain a meaningful connection, especially young girls.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'd say that it was natural and for her to be unsure of this. This is not a 'real' life relationship, she has never met you....and until she meets you and can judge you in 'reality', then yes, she is going to be unsure of this and you.

You both are young and likely are not in a posistion where you are financially able and just to jet off to see each other either. Perhaps you are just best off just leaving it at friendship, least until you could afford to meet for real.

good morning.. and thanks everyone for the replies. we did have a argument all day about it, and i told her im getting tired of being unsure every few months and that i want a yes or no answer in a week. and that i dont know how long ill just be her friend if i stay her friend (after i explained we both will move on someday to someone else) but was the 1 week break a good idea? because i am afraid she'll forget me or find someone better. i am happy if she do, but i cant help myself from being worried. and i understand we are both young and its a hard relationship, but its not a impossible relationship.. she did tell me we could just be friends and we could wait and see, was it a mistake for me to turn that offer down and demand a yes or no answer? i'm not a bad bf or anything, i buy her gifts and everything, i just cant be with her yet until we turn 18.

it got to the point she isnt even sure she love me as a boyfriend type feeling. she keep acting like shes doing it just so she dont lose me but still has a chance with me. she keep asking what will i do if she broke up with me, will i stay and we can start again when shes maybe ready. or if she decide to be my gf, what will i do. i dont like shes deciding on what i'll do rather than how she feels... shes a really nice girl and i love her. and shes been honest with everything in the past. i dont want to end it after everything, but is this over? someone please tell me how i can get her to decide if she love me as a boyfriend or just a friend, i dont like being stuck in middle and she dont give me an answer

thanks everyone. the advices were very helpful and true..

i think give her breathing room.. just give her the time to figure it out.. don't force it on her in any way shape or form.. let her miss you.. if she misses you and comes back.. then you have a better chance of developing something.. but you 2 are still young and this is an online relationship.. so it's difficult to see this developing into something serious.. esp in this economy.. it's difficult to be far away from ur parents (that is if u decide to move somewhere close to her eventually).. u need that support.. so having a close relationship is key..

if i can get your feedback on my post, that would be great!
    loveforum .net/love-advice-forum/44223-2-people-crazy-eachother-story-problem.html
    Last edited by lfjim; 03-08-10 at 03:10 AM.

That's a really good point. It's bad enough that this is just an online relationship, but it may be years before either one of you is able to move. You two should both be dating locally, instead of wasting such prime years on an unsatisfying internet relationship. Turn off the computer and go meet some people in real life.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Well, technically, she's not your gf.

Also, you are in a psuedo relationship because its online.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.