+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advice-How to keep the relationship interesting?

Need advice-How to keep the relationship interesting?

Hello to everyone!
    So my question is- What are the activities that couples do together, in order for their dates to have sense? I'm not talking about the sexual side of a relationship, but about all the rest of it.
    "Just hanging around" is not an activity...
    I have a problem with this, because I can feel how me and my boyfriend- no matter how much we love each other- are starting to get bored every time we're together...
    We even talked about this, and we decided that we must think of something new to do together. We used to make one-day trips to nice small villages or places in the nature, but we both discovered how all our trips have started to feel the same way, to develop the same way... and it's not special anymore. Righ now I'm in a huge panic, and I'm even afraid to meet him again... because I'll be terribly upset if things get casual and boring again.
    I'm really really scared that if we don't think of something new... all the romance and everything magical about our love will be gone forever... all because of the boredom- witch I'm sure, can kill a relationship. This is my biggest fear right now.... And no matter how hard I'm trying, I can't think of anything. So I'm asking for your help, and ideas...

Thank you all very much in advance for your advices!

Hey zebra,

I really understand what you are talking about.

I've been in a relationship for the past 9 years and i admit that sometimes we get bored, but that's OK because it's normal.

Your goal isn't to amuse each other every single moment, and if you feel that your relationship has lost a little of its excitement,

it's your relationship telling you that; you need to try new things, explore all kinds of possibilities and be spontaneous.

Don't plan every single movement you make , keep yourself open and curious about each other.

Go for a run together, go watch a live concert, meet up with friends, try new sex positions, go for a movie and make dinner together.

Be experimental and most importantly have fun with it!

Enjoy