+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex blowing phone up and insulting me?

Ex blowing phone up and insulting me?

So, it's been about 5 months now since we broke up. She tried talking to me on the 4th and sent me like 4 or 5 texts and ending them all with "Grow up" or "Thanks for the response".... I wake up this morning to 7 new text messages, obviously she did a little bit of drinking last night. Here they are, word for word.. Try and help me understand why she's being such a complete bitch.

"Hey"
    "Like I need to talk to you"
    "Wowwwwwww you need to grow up"
    "You're five. Grow up"
    "Get some balls stop watching tv and get at me. I have your book" (Lol, this one made me laugh. Apparently she's being listening to a lot of rap if she uses the phrase, "Get at me".)
    "I never loved you sorry get over it. Now you know how I got with Jimmy" (Jimmy was my best friend, she lost her virginity to him and dated him way before she dated me)
    "Cool for the response"

So, either she is a very angry drunk or just a complete and total bitch who can't stand being ignored. I don't think she quite understood how much I was in love with her, I still think about her all the time and it's been pretty damn hard to say the least to get over her. Obviously the love was real for me, and not for her.

She seems pretty dense and worthless. Just ignore the texts and if they are that annoying, simply change your phone number.

She still cares but in a scary stalker like way

Its called "blacklist". Use it.

Something is making her angry that is for sure. She's having difficulty letting go it would seem.

I don't know your story, but perhaps she thought, expected and hoped that you'd run up her arse and after the split. Time is ticking by and she's pissed because you didn't.

Smoke some pot and listen to Radiohead.

^^^ baaaahahahahaha

she wants you to want her again and she's annoyed that you don't (or that you give the impression that you don't)
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by hurt_confuzd View Post
    Smoke some pot and listen to Radiohead.
    Oh, I definitely hopped on that train a while ago. For sure helps in the not giving a fuc* process.

Whatever she is, aren't you glad you're rid of her
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Basically she wants to be single and she wants to be with you. She doesn't like that you won't talk to her and when she's drinking she's pretty much loses control and goes crazy over the phone. You should probably try to sit her down when she's sober and ask her whats going on or it won't stop. When she texts you is when she's the loneliest and it sounds like she just get frustrated then tries to sound like a hardass. I wouldn't write her off as a psycho yet, just a little lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Been there! View Post
    Basically she wants to be single and she wants to be with you. She doesn't like that you won't talk to her and when she's drinking she's pretty much loses control and goes crazy over the phone. You should probably try to sit her down when she's sober and ask her whats going on or it won't stop. When she texts you is when she's the loneliest and it sounds like she just get frustrated then tries to sound like a hardass. I wouldn't write her off as a psycho yet, just a little lost.
    Oh, I know. I helped her through so much and took such amazing care of her, and I made the mistake of thinking she actually couldn't function without me. I still love her, and I always will. I just don't see why she's saying such mean things to someone who showed her so much love, deep down, that hurts pretty bad. Even though it's been 5 months, I still think about her a lot, and it's crazy what time does... It seems like I dated her lifetimes ago, I honestly don't know how I would react if I saw her again... Last time I checked, she was hanging out with a guy we graduated with, so I thought she moved on... Apparently I still cross her mind though.

Thats the thing, if you were that good to her she compares you to everyone she dates or is into. She can be into and still not want to be with you, your like a crutch for her. She probably feels like she could get back with you but then someone or something else comes along to distract her for a moment. If you thinks it's a bad idea to see her, just email her and let her know that your moving on and she needs to do the same. Chances are she'll say she already has but thats a girl thing, we still have pride.
    Been there! (csdtogether.blogspot.com)

Yeah, I refuse to talk to her... Her extreme immaturity and bitchy ways kinda pushed me over the edge.. After treating someone like a princess and putting her #1 in your life for a year and some odd weeks just to have her throw it back in your face saying she doesn't love you anymore kinda killed a part of me. I don't ever wanna see or talk to her again.

Then there's your answer. Block or blacklist her number so she can't get ahold of you and move on.
    Been there! (csdtogether.blogspot.com)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast