+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Me or Her? I don't really know what to do.

Me or Her? I don't really know what to do.

Hello i am new here. I have a very specific problem.

I have been living with my girlfriend for 2 years now. There's talk of marriage e.t.c. We are madly in love and we are so strong so i'm really at odds ends.

My gf is a twin, and her family live 4000 miles away. She managed to go back for 2 months to see her family e.t.c. Her twin and I haven't had the best of relationships. For example, I bought my gf a silver bracelet with both our initials on it. When she got home her sister bought her one too, and mine got lost. She figured that she lost it as she was going through the security at the airport - which i said was fine. Another example is, i made a really cute picture for my gf, a portrait of her, with cute animals on it. She really liked it but 2 days afterwards her sister decided to make her own and insisted she kept it with her. I can understand this is common for twins because they don't want to loose their best friend.

So my gf's family have a history of having a problem with alcoholism. So very early on in our relationship we agreed that we would drink alcohol in moderation. I am fine with this because i don't drink that much anyway. So some rare nights we would have a drink, maybe get a little drunk but never stupidly drunk. Her twin on the other hand, regularly gets trashed.

This is where the problem is, because now she's back with her sister, she feels she has to get trashed aswell. Her sister is bisexual and single and so are her girl friends. When they get drunk, they get naked and take pictures of each other in sexual positions.

When it happened the first time my gf came online (now long distance) and told me that she thought it was stupid and would never be seen dead getting naked. Which is true, she is quite reserved as i've known her so far. When we've been on holiday we've had the chance to get naked and do crazy stuff in secluded beaches e.t.c. but she keeps it firmly in the bedroom.

I told her i was glad she didn't and that if she did it would probably hurt me.
    But literally only a few days after we had this conversation they had another party (this time without the sister). And they decided to get really drunk and go skinnydipping. The next day she said nothing.. She showed me a picture, and said how dreadful it was.. The bottom half of her was naked. But she said that one of her friends caught a snap of her changing from her swimming costume to her dry clothes. But then like an hour later she randomly confessed that she did in fact get naked. There's another picture of her with her legs wide open, making a V sign with her fingers and sticking her tongue out. But she defended that it's because she got too drunk, and her legs were like it because it was the only way to sit comfortably. The V sign was a peace sign and not a 'lesbo' sign and the tongue was just because she was being silly. She is insistent that this should not bother me and that she wants to do this with her friends, "because everyone does it". She said she will do it again and if it hurts me then that's my problem.

I'm sure nothing happened and she hasn't been sexual with anyone. I don't understand why they need to do this every time they get drunk and i am getting really worried.

Do i need help?
    Last edited by Rees; 02-08-10 at 12:36 AM. Reason: subscription

Uhhh, is she 12? She does it because everyone else is doing it? Lol, come on man. If she's this easily persuaded to do stuff, who's saying she's not gonna jump on the lezbo train? Sounds like you don't know her as well as you thought.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahah! Don't know why, but this reminds me of the patients in the hospital who vacuum while naked and "fall down" (in a sitting position) on objects that can't be dislodged.

"oops, i don't know HOW that happened!"

lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?