+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is he cheating

Is he cheating

My bf and I have been together 11 months. We moved in with each other almost immediately do to convenience (he had no job and I had no money). Well lately he has been distant and saying he needs space so I went to my hometown for about a week to get away! When I came back there was a pad wrapper in the trash (not the brand I use and all my friends use tampons not pads) I asked him about it and he said his mom came over to visit. Later while talking to her she said she never came over! I told him what she said and he just said that she was lying and he didnt know how it got there and to stop accusing him of something hes not doing. I also noticed that he has set his computer up to delete his history every 24 hrs so he ALWAYS has a cleared history. I asked him about this and he said he just switched the settings and nothing was up.

Lately he has also been really off and on...sometimes a total grump and other times really sweet! We went through a time a couple weeks ago where he didnt want to have sex with me and he said he is just exhausted from working so much (he works about 100 hrs every two weeks and I know he is at work bc I checked his latest check). But now we have had much more sex and things seemed better. Then yesterday I noticed that he shaved down there and he said he did it for me but he hasnt shaved in at least 6 months before that!

Anyways, I was feeling better about the situation and then today I was cleaning up dirty clothes and found an earring back next to the bed! I dont wear earring and neither do any of my friends!! I asked him about it and he said he doesnt know how it got there and that I am getting annoying with all this accusing!

I just want to know if I am being too paranoid or if it really does seem like something is up!

FNM is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    From all that, it's looking pretty obvious he's cheating. Sorry, but the "random" earring and the pad are screaming cheat. That on top of the deleted history and lying about his mother visiting lead to a pretty simple conclusion. As for the shaven hairs, can't really say whether that's a sign or not, but I wouldn't totally disregard it. Sorry, I don't think you're being too paranoid.

Yep, I also think he's cheating... Sorry to hear that. If that's the case, remember that there's nothing wrong with you, he's the one with a problem, being a disrespectful idiot...

Doesn't get any more OBVIOUS than what you describe...

Yeah he's cheating, unless he likes to wear earrings and wear sanitary pads....

If I dated a girl that knew what kind of vagina-jammer all of her friends use, I'd probably cheat on her, too.

Yep he is cheating. The signs are all there. Sorry but best to move on.