+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I PAY or not?

Should I PAY or not?

Hey everyone;

I met a guy while working abroad. We hooked up once or twice although i feel both of us played a little hard to get so it was never as good as it could have been. I dont know to this date if he is really interested in me. I'm really interested in him and he's coming over to my country to visit me and some of his other friends. Since we will be walking around my hometown, would it be suitable for me to pay for drinks or even dinner? Or should i wait and see if he wil do it, because he's a guy and all that jazz...? Will i send out a certain signal if I pay for it? I just want to come across as generous and relaxed.

Also, what should I wear? I like black, but everytime he's seen me it's been in some black skirt or dress. Do guys like colour or sexy black? I know "wear what you're comfortable in" but i'm comfortable in most stuff, just not high heels =)

Answers are hugely appreciated!

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If someone goes out of their way to see me, I like to treat, in order to show my appreciation. (I'm not male, btw.)

Is he coming from out of the country? Buy his dinner (including whatever he drinks with dinner), but let him pay for any additional drinks.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yes, I'd pay.

I like black. Black is very sexy. Tight black. That's just me though. lol.
    I will do my best to reply with an educated, humble and honest answer. Ultimately, it is up to you whether you want to listen to my advice or ignore it completely. Sometimes, my advice may be wrong; occasionally, it will be right. Regardless, I want to do my best to give people answers they are seeking.

If he's coming from another country to SEE you, yeah, I'd say you should pay for dinner. Lol, I can't believe you asked us what you should wear. Honestly, me being a guy, if it accents your figure, You're good in my book!

Since he's visiting friends as well as you I'd say split it 50/50, and wear red or black+red if you want to catch his attention.

i'd get ready to pay as he's visiting. if he asks to split it, all the better. maybe if you pay for dinner the 1st time you'll meet up, he'll use it as an excuse to take you out again to say thanks?

Why not just say to him,, I am really happy to see you and I would like to buy you dinner? You can judge by his reaction.