+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Muscle on men

Muscle on men

Hey ladies I was looking around on the internet when I come across this thread where a guy was asking women to compare 3 different guys starting from really skinny and going up to lean, to see which one women liked the most. To my surprise alot of the ladies were saying that they actually preferred guys who were really skinny or abit fat over guys who had muscular bodies. I'm not talking about oversized bodybuilders either.

I thought this was abit strange as I got the impression that women like a man with some muscle, usually a nice set of abs.

So ladies the big question, how much muscle do you like on a man? Maybe link up some pics of a guy you think has the ideal amount of muscle that you find attractive.. This should be interesting! Hopefully all my work in the gym hasn't been spent in vain and is actually scaring the ladies away
    You never know what you've got, until it's gone...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Women like muscles, but a lot of us are turned off by excessive amounts, such as when men begin to look like apes. Of course, this happens when their body fat is ridiculously low (like a body builder), and not on a normally-muscled man.

As for what I personally like - Russell Crowe has a nice balance. He is thick and muscular-looking, without looking like he tries too hard, which looks like vanity. He just looks like 100% man. Yummy.
    Last edited by vashti; 03-08-10 at 08:50 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Women like muscles, but a lot of us are turned off by excessive amounts, such as when men begin to look like apes. Of course, this happens when their body fat is ridiculously low (like a body builder), and not on a normally-muscled man.

As for what I personally like - Russell Crowe has a nice balance. He is thick and muscular-looking, without looking like he tries too hard, which looks like vanity. He just looks like 100% man. Yummy.
    Is there a particular film you liked his physique in? He tends to change alot with every film he makes depending on the part he plays. My guess is.. Gladiator?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Of course!

Perfection.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Ok i'm seeing a couple of things that keep popping up in the thread that i'm reading..

Firstly it seems these women don't like muscular men because "they're not comfortable to cuddle up to" and this very strange idea that "muscly men have small willys"...... OMG!!.. That one certainly made me lol.. I'll have to remember this when i'm down the beach in just my shorts.. Instead of the women thinking "Ooooo he's got a nice body" they're actually thinking "Ooooo he must have a small co*k!"

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Eh, I think of testicular atrophy, not penile atrophy, though I suppose it is true that a lot of women suspect men with gigantic muscles are trying to compensate.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I prefer my guys muscle above the neck.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh