+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FEMDOM OF A MALE Does It Turn Women ON ?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you wouldn't be the first. Sexual preferences vary widely, and the male prostate gland is well-known to be a source of sexual stimulation, and it is accessed through the rectum.

It sounds to me as though you may indeed have enjoyed it, but need a bit of time to reconcile yourself to that possibility.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by TXChris View Post
    I mean if I did enjoy taking it up the rear what does that say about me?
    It means what you said, that you enjoy taking it up the rear. Don't see what's wrong about you finding out something new you like.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whether you enjoyed it or not right at this moment is not really relevant. You told them to stop and they didn't, that is rape. Why are you trying to make excuses for them? They acted in a disgusting way towards you and seemed to enjoy every minute. Ok so you wont go to the authorities but I go with CB's idea, you should make them think you are and get them scared.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Gives me some stuff to process that's for sure

I definitely did not enjoy every minute of it. Guess I am feeling foolish having put myself in that position to begin with.
    Again you can't cover everything in the Forum but I talked to them at length and they apologized repeatedly. I believe it was sincere but it did not change my feelings or resolve my confusion. After confronting them and having accepted their apology it would be pretty damn petty for me to turn around and threaten them. It is not my style.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I meant they enjoyed every minute, not you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

What do women get out of using a strap on?

When I related this incident I was initially asking about their assertion that women secretly enjoy or fantasize about dominating men. That leads to my current question about Strap On play. Since this happen I did some searches and there is an incredible amount of material out there about women doing guys with Strap-Ons. What if anything does the woman get out of it since it is a plastic penis with no sensation?

Qwerty123
    Thanks for the clarification. They told me in no uncertain terms they loved every minute of it.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there is an incredible amount of material out there about women doing guys with Strap-Ons. What if anything does the woman get out of it since it is a plastic penis with no sensation?
    I don't know. Those things scare me. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't know. Those things scare me. lol
    I'm a guy, but those things scare me too haha

BTW DON'T GET TIED UP

They were teasing me a bit, or at least I hope they were when they said " Maybe we should have left you tied up and invited over a few of our gay male friends" I shudder when I think about that prospect. So don't get yourself in a situation you can't get out of and where you are at someone else's mercy.
    Chris

BTW DON'T GET TIED UP

They were teasing me a bit, or at least I hope they were when they said " Maybe we should have left you tied up and invited over a few of our gay male friends" I shudder when I think about that prospect. So don't get yourself in a situation you can't get out of and where you are at someone else's mercy.
    Chris
    You can do that if you really trust the other person... but doing that with someone you can't trust is stupid.

Well off to work for now Have to see some patients. Hey Everybody Thanks for the replies and feedback and concern. I will look forward to checking the posts tonight.
    Chris

God damnit, I told myself that I wasn't going to post here, but f u c k, this story is so disturbing I just had to say something.
    Why in the hell would you let someone tie you up like that? This reminds me of that scene from Pulp Fiction at the pawn shop.

I think it's a stupid idea if you're going to threaten to call the police or warn them, saying that you already did. Just press charges. Don't give them any time to prepare a defense; catch them off guard and rape their wallets of their cash.

wow I think it is safe to say if you didnt enjoy it make sure to never chill with those ladies again. And seriously if you feel raped then you should do something about it but I can definitely see how hard that would be to deal with but I think it is important for gals to know that there are really crazy girls out there... and no means no when we say it too. I am a guy who is down for all kinds of freakyness but my butt is totally off limits when it comes to sex and I make that clear when I am with freakier girls, I bet you will be clear from now on also. If you move on from this and actually don't care too much then maybe there is some of what happened that you liked like maybe you just want a girl to take charge without doing weird shit I don't know I am just saying that in order to find what we like we must do what we don't like sometimes haha.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast