+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FEMDOM OF A MALE Does It Turn Women ON ?

FEMDOM OF A MALE Does It Turn Women ON ?

I am a single straight male new to this Forum. Something happened last weekend that raised questions and I did not know where to go for answers so here I am. I have known a lesbian couple for several years and I was helping them with a home improvement project. I stayed for dinner and we all had a fair amount of wine and the conversation turned to sex. They said they enjoy spanking each other and both said it would turn them on to tie up a guy and spank him. I was hesitant but finally agreed and found myself pants off tied securely over their sofa. I had never been spanked as a child and did not realize how much it would hurt and they really got into it. Before they released me they told me they were going to introduce me to their strap-on so I could experience "Rape from a female perspective". I have never had any kind of anal experience.I told them I would pass but they said I had no say. I felt totally powerless and emacsulated, I also felt very confused because despite this I ended up ejaculating. Afterwards they said that " Every woman whether or not she is willing to admit it at sometime has wanted to sexually dominate a male." I don't know if this was unique to them, a product of the wine or statement of reality. I would appreciate a female perspective because I am really confused both by what they said and how I reacted.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sounds like you got raped, buddy.

Those bitches are crazy and you should press charges.

Different people like different things. I am not turned on one bit by the thought of dominating a man. It's not what I like.

Yes that pretty well sums it up. While I don't begin to compare my experience to an actual rape of a woman by a man it did give me some real insight. But I am still interested if this is a fairly common female interest/fantasy or perhaps unique to them.
    Chris

The thought crossed my mind and I realize what women face when considering charges. Obviously I would not relish the humilation of telling this story to the police and in open court. I doubt if there would ever be a conviction. Just a lot of pain for everyone. For sure my pants will stay on from now on out.

No I don't ever think of spanking a man and neither do all my friends. Those lesbians maybe just wanted to see you in pain.

That happened in Texas right? No wonder...

Well they did see me in pain my backside was sore for 3 days !!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    crazy man-hating bitch lesbians man, that's terrible. At least call 'em and tell 'em you've gone to the cops even if you're not prepared to go through with it. I don't know about the US but under Australian law that would definitely constitute rape.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Things I didn't tell you..

Being new to this Forum I wasn't sure how much detail is appropriate. When they stopped but before they untied me I told them that I had really wanted them to stop. They said, "Oh Yeah! The whole time we were fingering and playing with you you were hard and dripping and when we used the strap-on you were moaning like a little bitch right up to when you came. See just talking about it is making you hard again." They also said, " If you hadn't wanted to relinguish control you would not have let us tie you down." This embarrassed me because it was true. I did get aroused and had an orgasm but I really did want them to stop or I think I did. When I think about it now I get an erection and then feel disgusted with myself. I'm just really confused.
    Chris

It was burning that was for sure. If nothing else I learned don't let anyone tie you down. The truth is they aren't "Man-hating" to the best of my knowledge.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have heard about people (women) having orgasm during a rape, and I can see why you would be humiliated about that. And for the record, I can't imagine why actually hurting someone would be a turn-on for anyone, male or female. This is not a fantasy I have ever entertained, and if I did, I would think there was something terribly, terribly wrong with me. This whole scenario disgusts me, actually.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Vashti
    I have known them for quite aehile and I honestly don't believe their intention was to reallu hurt me. And they really did n't injure me physicallly other than leaving me with a burning somewhat swollen and tender butt. They told me they enjoyed spanking each other and wanted to spank a guy. It hurt but there againI have to assume spanking are supposed to produce discomfort, think they just got carried away. As far as the "rape experience" I don't know what that was about. It was n't said in an angry manner. My confusion mainly is over my physical reaction. Maybe it was just too much wine and libido coming together.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, at this point, I don't see what options you have other than to either contact the authorities, or to accept it as an experiment gone bad, and move on.

Are you sure you didn't enjoy it? (I don't mean to sound provocative.)
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

No I won't contact the authorities, I don't feel vindictive and even if I did I can't imagine going to the cops in the small East Texas town I live in and relating that incident. No I am not sue at all that I did not enjoy it. Obviously there was sexual arousal involved. I think that is what makes me feel guilty. I mean if I did enjoy taking it up the rear what does that say about me?
    Chris

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast