+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Broken

Broken

I lost my girlfriend whom I love(d) and the pain is so awful. I can barely eat, I'm losing weight that I don't want or need to lose, my whole body switches between a horrible burning sensation and a painful chilled feeling. I miss her so much and I keep thinking that she's with other guys now, having fun and fooling around and that makes it even worse but I can't stop. I know I need to move on, but it's so hard right now. I keep hoping she'll call me and tell me she wants me to come spend the night at her place. I just need to cry. Thanks for reading.

Tomothy, I am sorry to hear that you are going through soo much pain, but I assure you it will pass, just let it be there, I know it sucks but the more you struggle with it the harder it gets. I really believe that the pain you are feeling right now is your body trying to heal it's self. I lost my girlfriend 2 months ago and she is already dateing another guy, I felt the same way as you and I still do, but it get easier, time heals.

That sucks. I had a girlfriend who started dating another guy fairly soon after we broke up and was telling me about it. That was awful, worse than this. This one says she might want to get back together with me later but I don't think that's fair. It's like she wants to keep me on a string until she makes up her mind whether or not she wants me. Plus, I'm sure it makes her feel good knowing how badly I want her. She doesn't want that to stop. I'm still at the point where I haven't 100 percent accepted that it's over and I'm basically torturing myself.
    Good luck getting over your ex. I know how hard it is when she has moved on already.

i'm in the same situation, and it really sucks. my gf of 6 years moved on really quick, within 2 weeks, and now is practically living with the guy. its been 7 months now, and it still hurts. she kept saying that we will get back together, kinda keeping me as a safety net. sometimes it hurts so much its unbearable. i dont think i'm normal...
    Here I stand
    Head bowed for thee
    My empty heart begs you
    Leave me be

You are normal my friend, that emotional attahment is very strong and beautiful when the realtionship is in full swing, but when it is over that emotional attachment can mess you up, all we can do is have faith that if it was meant to be, then it will be, but if not I am sure something better is comming your way.

well to make matters more complicated, she still loves me and is confused, she wants to get back together if our relationship would be "better". what to do...
    Here I stand
    Head bowed for thee
    My empty heart begs you
    Leave me be

see my reply on your other thread. ;-)
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger